Sign in to follow this  
Yata

Fractal Discussion

9.gif

That looks amazing ransengan! Wish i could do something like that, but i don't have the patience to learn how to make fractals...

I'm deciding to learn doing fractals, but I have a few questions.

I've heard a few software/program names like Aenhopsis or something similar. I was wondering; are they free like PDN?

Are fractals hard to work with?

I hope you didn't mind if I asked these here if it's not a suitable place. :oops:

Aenhopsis

apophysis? :wink: apophysis

choascope- chaoscope (the website name is a bit odd but it is chaoscope :D)

apophysis and chaoscope are free and both are pretty easy once youve learnt the basics-apophysis is just playing with triangles and chaoscope is moving sliders :D

dont worry you'll get used to it eventually :D if it still seems complicated try looking for some tutorials on deviant art or try out chaoscope its a lot more simple (just drag about some sliders then press f5[i think its that :D ] and there you go its rendering then when its done you save it :D )

Hey i didnt want to let this thread die, this is my fav fractal so far.

The_Upper_Class_by_LJXD.png

And i stumbled across this really cool thing to do with apo fractals. When you put them on a new layer run Outline on black with a white backround and it looks awsome.

This was rendered in Apophysis. Then i used Paint.NET to enhance the colors and sharpen it a bit. If you want to se a bigger version, you can find it on my DA.

apophysis0808241111gm2.png

Nice work Leif. :)

Anyway, a few days back, my cousins came round to my 8 yr old had seen my fractals and she asked me how do I do them. I explained to her and then soon, I helped her make two. The majority of the shaping, colour, etc was done by herself although as I said, I did help her out at some points.

=================

1. Chaoscope:

a5knet.png

==================

2. Apophysis 2.08:

e7fgw2.png