Sign in to follow this  
Yata

Fractal Discussion

polyfuncabs3finpo4.png

polyfuncabs3ul3.png

stjernex1nt2.png

xxxx14qy0.png

Lovely fractals, I love the bottom one, it reminds me of chocolate (in terms of the shape). Now that I have braces, eating chocolate is very hard. :( I'd really love it if you did the bottom fractal again in a brown colour to give it that chocolate look! :wink:

LOL GeminiS just made a fractal that looks like the devils hands. Maybe I should try to make on that looks like chocolate next time. :lol:

Glad you like them.

Thank you vista? and ZizOiz (That names a mouth full ain't it) I'm glad that you enjoyed my fractal.

I like all four of your fractals leif. The colors really stand out but don't over power the picture. (A problem that I sometimes have with mine)

In the first one there appears to be someone in a space suit standing on the right side of the fractal. I don't have the best monitor by far so it might just look like that to me. But his suit is blue :wink:

My wife likes the idea of a chocolate fractal. As a matter of fact, she's salivating as we speak. :lol:

That's a beautiful fractal leif. :mrgreen:

Here is another one I thought you all might be interested in.

There's more Paint.NET in it then fractal I believe. :)

I've called it Mirror Room

Hope it's likable.

My first Apophysis 3D render in a long time - I call this one:

Curls, Twirls and Swirls

2cqnqsl.png

Not my best but its a start. :)

Pretty coolers. Looks like something from under the sea.

Thanks! :mrgreen:

Here's something else I made with Apophysis 3D, no scripts

Reaching Out: (I'm not good at naming fractals)

2bs07t.png

Nice fractal vista?. Looks like something from halo

Thank you :P

^^^^ does that come in desktop form?

By that I assume you mean, "Can I use that as a wallpaper?" If so, the answer is yes, go ahead and save the image to your PC as long as you don't go out and claim it as yours. :wink:

Uh. Very nice.

This was tree times rendered in ChaosCope. Background made in Paint.NET and all blended in Paint.NET. Colors adjusted In Paint.NET.

It is fun making fractals. But it wouldn’t bee the same without Paint.NET to work on the results after worth.

Check my DA now and then if you like my fractals.

fdgjxo2.jpg

Nice work leif its very sharp. but the BG is a weensy bit boring. Plain black sometimes is the best way to go.

I can appreciate leif's use of that type of background. Usually you create the flames with a black background and it makes it more interesting to the artist to have something other then what he has been looking at that whole time. Not to mention that a lighter background can show you just how sharp and clean the render is.

If you never experiment with anything, you'll just stay in the same place.

I usually do my fractals on a black background. But on this one I did feel like experimenting. Somehow the all black background felt a bit dull to me. So I chose to make a simple gray to black fade, to sort of draw attention to the center of the picture.

Thank you for your comments.

That looks amazing, keep up the good work! I love the "wispy" effect. It reminds me of the Mac Wallpapers. In future, try higher quality rendering so there isn't as much noise etc and lastly in my honest opinion, you could have tried dragging the fractal more towards the left so more of the detail could be seen but apart from that, you're doing awesome. Well done! :D

Something I came up with yesterday on Apophysis 3D whilst messing about with the “3D Tubes and Wires” script. I kept repeating it on top of what I already had and messed about with a few triangles.

20a4cqf.png

Those are both very good.

I have reassembly started using Apophysis, and I can see I have allot to learn about that program.

But I couldn’t help showing you this:

apophysis080601163bm2.png