Sign in to follow this  
Yata

Fractal Discussion

Man I hope I get as good as you guys those are awesome :shock:

I'm very new to fractal...been playing around with Chaoscope. Learning what things do... :)

and I created this. It was done with Icon/light then I did some background work in paint( lens flare and color balance)

royalty.jpg

royalty.jpg

Nice work, although in my opinion, try a bit more experimentation with view angles but apart from that, it looks cool, especially what you've done with the background. Well done! :D

I've had people ask if it was a real fractal, that's just a sign that I did what I intended too.

Hidden Content:
I HAD NO IDEA WHAT I WAS DOING, 1ST DAY JUST PUTTING TRIANGLES IN RANDOM POSITIONS.

http://i25.tinypic.com/2l94ljr.jpg

Oh ya, and how do you take screenshots of the fractals in high quality without print screen?

The spoilers are unnecessary, but good job on the fractal.

deviant mind if thats just you playing with triangles :shock: then i seriously want to see what you can do when you know what they do :shock:

i seriously need to start making fractals again :D lol ive not used apo or chaoscope in ages :D

deviant mind if thats just you playing with triangles :shock: then i seriously want to see what you can do when you know what they do :shock:

I am working on it. :wink:

i seriously need to start making fractals again :D lol ive not used apo or chaoscope in ages :D

1 orb series comin' up.

http://i25.tinypic.com/x38e89.jpg

This was one of my julia experiments, at the time, you could see I was obsessed with bubbles :D.

I've only been screwing with fractals for a month, only knowing how to create a basic Julia 3d, that compliment was a self -esteem boost :D. Anyways, I would really appreciate if anyone taught me how to achieve a "Smoother" Julia 3d image, without the noise. E.G., could someone do that to this.

I use Apophysis 3d 2.05 if anyone wants to know.

And what exactly do you mean :|?

deviant mind are you rendering or just taking screen shots? that one looks nice but a bit pixelated things with all the dots but it looks amazing :D

and leif thats a really nice fractal :D (sorry i didnt comment on it before but my internet was screwing up and took ages to load images on the forum :D lol) has some really nice colours and shapes to it :D

And what exactly do you mean :|?

That I am working on improving my work.

Two images rendered in ChaosCope. Blended, and colors adjusted in Paint.NET.

nice fractal but increasing the interiations to the max will reduce the noise

True. But at the moment I am actually experimenting to see what effects I can blend into the picture, by making this kind of “dirty” render. If nothing else, to know what it can do. I will post here and/or on DA if I manage to make something interesting.

@ R3VENGE. That is a nice one. Some of my experiments came out with something a bit like it. But yours is better.

Well, here is some of the other thins my experimenting has come up with.

I intend to put some of it on DA in bigger size later. EDIT: Done.

The grainy effect on the first one is fully intentional. :wink:

xxxx13al0.png

magneticfieldsolidyc9.png

lavrandom1xxyx7.png

iskrystal3av8.png

Those fractals really look good leif. :D

I think the first one's grainyness is there to show the texture of the scene.It looks like a ruff and hostile environment. With the addition of the shadowy parts gives it a kind of scary look that really popular today.

I really liked the second one too. I was wondering though. Did you render it in solid and color it in Paint.NET? I tried that once. Didn't turn out as good looking as yours.

Anyway. Good job.

Thank you I am glad you like it.

I rendered TWO times in Chaoscope. One solid and one in one of the colored modes. Put in different layers in Paint.NET, and played around with the blending modes and color curves.

Most of the time it looks strange. But suddenly you got something.

magneticfieldsolidyc9.png

lavrandom1xxyx7.png

@Leif: I love the doughnut shaped fractal, it looks cool! As for the second fractal, I like what you've done with the colouring. :mrgreen:

That's a good looking fractal you got there sabrown.

Here's one that I felt I had to share with you all.

Death Grip

What a scary/interesting fractal! :mrgreen: I like what you've done with the shape of the fractal!

That's a good looking fractal you got there sabrown.

Here's one that I felt I had to share with you all.

Death Grip

very..handypun> Those really look like hands, though, complete with claws! 8)