Sign in to follow this  
Yata

Fractal Discussion

thanks Yata.

anyone like my fractals? I don't want them to be forgotten :oops:

Fractals? You made fractals??

:wink:

I'm going to go cry alone in a corner now. :cry:

Just kidding dude. Not bad for a beginner, my first ones were a mess.

I know...but I have no idea where to begin...is there a tutorial for apophysis that really shows what everything does? I look at some peoples fractals and am like :shock: or :!: and then I see mine and I'm like :roll: or possibly :cry: or even :lol:

edit: oh...I need a partner...I am guessing that nobody will want to be my partner :( I am not trying to make people feel bad for me...I just think people will partner up with others who are good at making fractals. I really feel like fractal making is over for me at this point :(

By the way everyone, I have PMed my entry to rasengan, ans although he has been online, he hasn't replied. So don't worry, I'm not being lazy. :D By the way, if you want to see my edit, then see my pictorium thread. First or second image down, I think.

By the way everyone, I have PMed my entry to rasengan, ans although he has been online, he hasn't replied. So don't worry, I'm not being lazy. :D By the way, if you want to see my edit, then see my pictorium thread. First or second image down, I think.

what I already submitted my entry if your concerned about that.

I know there was a video tutorial out there, correct me if I am wrong, but I think Sabrown100 made it.

I did, if you want it - look on my da page.

what is your da?

i dont need no help but i have a few friends that are compuzzled with apo

and oh i had a typo in my old post i said apo instead of chaoscope

I fail to see what's so hard about pressing F3 :)

i know but all of thier fractals look the same i want to get them to expand :D when they first got it they were saving all thier fractals as the other thing (you know the way you save the parameters) and they sort of just moved everyhting about but i think there starting to get the hang of it and wont need help soon :D