Jump to content

Looking for a plugin (I think)

Recommended Posts

Sorry for the newbie question... I'm new and this is my first post. So, I have been seeing lots of signature, etc. with a reflection of the text/image in it. It's flipped vertically and colored so that it's gradually fading... Hard to explain :| . I think most people know what I mean though. So anyway, where can I get it?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Create New...