Abstract? [Tutorial request]

Pic eg

Wither_Sig_by_Panhead4224.png

Well i dont know exactly what to call it but i have seen it done with photoshop so i assume that it can be done with paint.Net i just mean the green in it, if you guys could write a tutorial on it i would really appreciate it

thanks

newsig2xk5.png

'Roses are red violets are blue shorter the skirt, the better the view'

um i made the fractal in Chaoscope, there might be a way to do it in PDN but it would be a lot of work, you might want to look at the ribbon tutorial, let me find it

Found it http://paintdotnet.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=21007

1000sigwithout1000.png

My deviantART iGraphix

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this on your page if you're one of the 4% who will.

skilletism (n.) - The abnormal liking of the band "Skillet". (see PANHEAD)

panhead n. - an individual who shows extreme enthusiasm for the band Skillet. Generally driving for hours to concerts with frying pans riding shotgun.

Yeah when i pm'd Wither bout it he said that you made it for him in Chaoscope, anyway ill have a look at the ribbon tutorial and see what i can do

newsig2xk5.png

'Roses are red violets are blue shorter the skirt, the better the view'

if you can figure out how to make something like that in PDN ill badly want a tutorial, i will...not to be gay, but love you :)

1000sigwithout1000.png

My deviantART iGraphix

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this on your page if you're one of the 4% who will.

panhead n. - an individual who shows extreme enthusiasm for the band Skillet. Generally driving for hours to concerts with frying pans riding shotgun.

um, i like it, it would be really cool to get more lines inside the ribbon :)

1000sigwithout1000.png

My deviantART iGraphix

I played around doing some awhile back check my deviant art pages ...with all the new plug ins with the new 3.2 version I'm sure that these could even be more improved.

but here are a few and one has a few basic steps in the writeup.

http://omagrandmother.deviantart.com/ar ... e-65704032

http://omagrandmother.deviantart.com/ar ... t-65652374 :D