I have a suggestion for a feature - warp tool

Hey everyone,

At school, on most of the computers there is Jasc Paintshop Pro . So whenever we go to computers and have time to muck around, we always go on Jasc and use the warp tool to either mess about with pictures or to make them look cool. I think It would be really cool if you could warp stuff on Paint.NET. That was all I wanted to say so, thanks for reading this.

Bye,

Josiah

293596371.jpg

Hey everyone,

At school, on most of the computers there is Jasc Paintshop Pro . So whenever we go to computers and have time to muck around, we always go on Jasc and use the warp tool to either mess about with pictures or to make them look cool. I think It would be really cool if you could warp stuff on Paint.NET. That was all I wanted to say so, thanks for reading this.

Bye,

Josiah

I'm suprised you can use Paint Shop Pro, it's horrible. The reason the school got it according to my teachers is that it's cheap. Cheap idiots.

Anyways, what does it do?

Could you be more specific? If you mean what I think you mean is what the warp tool is..

Its like smudging your photographs with a brush.. It's used a lot these days for professional editing to make models bewbs and < no swearing > bigger and their belly smaller and their chin pointier and stuff like that. It's also used to mess up pictures or make them really funny like a big nose or a very tiny one :P

I hope this is the answer you were looking for, and if not, just google x3

sig.png

I'm suprised you can use Paint Shop Pro, it's horrible. The reason the school got it according to my teachers is that it's cheap. Cheap idiots.

:D Paint Shop Pro is horrible.

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

Could you be more specific? If you mean what I think you mean is what the warp tool is..

Its like smudging your photographs with a brush.. It's used a lot these days for professional editing to make models bewbs and a** bigger and their belly smaller and their chin pointier and stuff like that. It's also used to mess up pictures or make them really funny like a big nose or a very tiny one :P

I hope this is the answer you were looking for, and if not, just google x3

hmm mess around with the glass block plugin ... it might work and please dont cuss ...