pyrochild plugins (2020-11-21)

Hi,

Thank you so much for the plugins. I have one question...

As i'm using curve+ to manipulate the image but as i see that we can "save current as preset" but i want to know the values of the curve. Could you help me to get XY cordinate values from curve. I want to use it as Look Up Table in image processing. 

• 5 months later...

Hi, I received the following error while using the smudge tool.

File: C:\Program Files\paint.net\Effects\Smudge.dll
      Effect Name: pyrochild.effects.smudge.Smudge
      Full error message: System.InvalidOperationException: Collection was modified; enumeration operation may not execute.
   at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowInvalidOperationException(ExceptionResource resource)
   at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.Enumerator.MoveNextRare()
   at pyrochild.effects.common.HistoryStack.Dispose()
   at pyrochild.effects.smudge.ConfigDialog.Dispose(Boolean disposing)
   at System.ComponentModel.Component.Dispose()
   at PaintDotNet.Menus.EffectMenuBase.RunEffectImpl(Type effectType) in D:\src\pdn\src\PaintDotNet\Menus\EffectMenuBase.cs:line 1119

Paint.net 4.2.10 (Final 4.2.10.7348.40816)

I didn't know where to find the version of the plug-in, but I redid my computer about 6 months ago and redownloaded all the plug-in packs if that helps.  (so sorry)

Thank you, you have great plug-in!

Nutkitten

• 1 month later...

Hi!

Really love this plugin pack!❤️

I do have a question regarding the Smudge tool though:

Is it possible to put a ''layer'' on top of the one you're smudging? 

For example:

I want to smudge/transform someone's face into a specific silhouette/outline. (say: Make my face fit into Squidward's  from Spongebob)

It's quite difficult to see the result when the smudge tool opens in another, separate, window.

Hope someone can help me out!

On the first post of the topic specific for the Smudge plugin:

On 7/4/2008 at 9:35 AM, pyrochild said:

To change the background color or use a picture, right-click on the image in Smudge.

The trick is to copy the target image (or layer) on the clipboard, then switch to the image (or layer) you want to smudge and use the plugin. In the plugin window, right-click the background and chose the clipboard image.

Xkds4Lh.png

• 2 months later...

Thanks, Pyro! This is an awesome pack.

I've been playing with render>random shape fill, and I was wondering if it is possible to add the following features:

-> No clipping checkbox, to prevent shapes from clipping into each other
-> Density "gradient", to make the shapes appear more frequently on one side or corner. With the choice to select the side or corner.
-> Density gradient type, with the checkbox options: Bigger to smaller, Opaque to Transparent, Primary to Secondary(requires or forces the "Primary and Secondary" color option) and maybe an invert option for each type
-> Slider for "Density gradient frequency", for a harsher or smoother transition in density

Thanks again!

• pyrochild changed the title to pyrochild plugins (2020-11-21)