How to Install Plugins ×

pyrochild plugins (2020-11-21)

pyrochild

An 'object' needs to be on an otherwise transparent layer. Try isolating a shape on a new (empty=transparent) layer and see if outline works for you.

• 1 month later...

Here it is:

Hidden Content:
File: C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Smudge.dll

Effect Name: pyrochild.effects.smudge.Smudge

Full error message: System.MethodAccessException: PaintDotNet.PdnInfo.get_UserDataPath2()

at pyrochild.effects.common.PngBrush.GetSurface()

at pyrochild.effects.common.PngBrush.GetSurface(Int32 maxsidelength)

at pyrochild.effects.common.PngBrush..ctor(String brushName)

at pyrochild.effects.smudge.ConfigToken..ctor()

at pyrochild.effects.smudge.ConfigDialog.InitialInitToken()

at PaintDotNet.Effects.EffectConfigDialog.Constructor() in D:\src\pdn\pdn_35x\src\Effects\EffectConfigDialog.cs:line 113

at pyrochild.effects.common.CanvasConfigDialog..ctor()

at pyrochild.effects.smudge.ConfigDialog..ctor()

at pyrochild.effects.smudge.Smudge.CreateConfigDialog()

at PaintDotNet.Menus.EffectMenuBase.RunEffectImpl(Type effectType) in D:\src\pdn\pdn_35x\src\PaintDotNet\Menus\EffectMenuBase.cs:line 799

Maybe you're using an old version of Smudge. I'm pretty sure he switched to using this.Services.GetService<IAppInfoService>.UserDataDirectory instead of PdnInfo.UserDataPath2 (which he shouldn't have been using in the first place!).

The Paint.NET Blog: https://blog.getpaint.net/

Donations are always appreciated! https://www.getpaint.net/donate.html

forumSig_bmwE60.jpg

Hi, pyrochild:

Just to let you know that ScripLab plugin is not working here with v3.5.9, thanks for the great work:

Hidden Content:
File: C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\ScriptLab.dll

Effect Name: pyrochild.effects.scriptlab.ScriptLab

Full error message: System.MethodAccessException: PaintDotNet.PdnInfo.get_ApplicationDir()

at pyrochild.effects.common.CommonUtil.GatherEffects()

at pyrochild.effects.scriptlab.ConfigDialog..ctor()

at pyrochild.effects.scriptlab.ScriptLab.CreateConfigDialog()

at PaintDotNet.Menus.EffectMenuBase.RunEffectImpl(Type effectType) in D:\src\pdn\pdn_35x\src\PaintDotNet\Menus\EffectMenuBase.cs:line 799

• 1 month later...

If something is liquid, and you freeze a bit of it, it stops moving. I expect that's what it does.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, when I try I can still further liquidify the frozen part. It doesn't seem to be "protecting" at all. Now, blue guy will eat green guy. bubblerevolution.munch.pngbubblerevolution.noes.png

The freeze mask has varying effectiveness. To make it freeze "harder" you need to set the Strength higher.

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

• 2 weeks later...

By chance could I see this tutorial. I am looking to start creating some maps. I want to start writing a fantasy novel, but I need a world to populate first.

Thanks

Mars

Ahh, it's nice to be back after over a year away... my obsessive hobbies come and go, and it looks like I've come back around to Paint.NET and making maps of fictitious places. :) Thanks, Pyrochild, for still being here and continuing to update these excellent plugins. Gradient mapping is one of my favorites and virtually indispensable for the stuff I do. I even included it in a tutorial I wrote for a cartography website back in 2009.

Cheers, everyone!

Peace,

Heather

Joe

Signature1.png