How to Install Plugins ×

pyrochild plugins (2020-11-21)

pyrochild

CPC is the format Curves+ originally saved its curves in, but was quickly obsoleted (over 2 years ago) in favor of XML, as suggested by BoltBait. At first, I thought you still had CPC curves sitting around, but then I realized that the hex stream in that screenshot (3C-3F-78-6D-6C...) is "<?xml version="1.", the header of an XML file.

Problem: you have either renamed an XML curve with a .CPC extension, or you selected the CPC option in the Load Curve dialog.

Solution: don't do that.

On second thought, go ahead and post the curve file here so I can make sure things are workin' right.

I never renamed any xml files to cpc. :?

I think I just found the problem, The file name had space in it. ie: Test 1 2 3.

I renamed it to 1 word and it works now. ie: Test123.

The_next_thousand_words_by_0_ASH_0.png

All creations Ash + Paint.NET [ Googlepage | deviantArt | Club PDN | PDN Fan ]

The surrounding area has to be transparent

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

• 2 weeks later...

cool great pyrochild, but the link to the box.net are banned by some corner on the planet... err i just wish another kind link possible for us to download the pack, thanks very much! :D

• 4 weeks later...

For some reason when I try to use the Random Shape Fill plug-in Paint.NET just stops working. It pretty much freezes and I have to use Task Manager to close it down. :|

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

For some reason when I try to use the Random Shape Fill plug-in Paint.NET just stops working. It pretty much freezes and I have to use Task Manager to close it down. :|

:shock: That's really weird because the same thing happens to me, but it's only been happening recently. Random Shape Fill used to work fine but now it doesn't. Shame. :(

I'll look into it when I have access to a stable computer. It's difficult to troubleshoot a freezing problem when everything else on the computer wants to freeze every few minutes, too.

xZYt6wl.png

Also, to anyone having trouble with Random Shape Fill, what OS are you using, and what kind of processor?

xZYt6wl.png

Also, to anyone having trouble with Random Shape Fill, what OS are you using, and what kind of processor?

Windows Vista Home Premium (64bit). AMD Athlon 64 X2

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y