How to Install Plugins ×

pyrochild plugins (2020-11-21)

pyrochild

Fixed. That was actually a bug in pyrochild.effects.common.

Also fixed a really stupid and embarrassing bug in Curves+ that crashed PdN when you switched from Advanced curve mode to any other.

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

• 2 weeks later...

Nope, i try to go to the options again but it freezes Paint.net . SO i have to quit. But on the top by Paint.net v3.36 it says NOT RESPONDING.

All other things seem to work perfect except smudge.

EDIT..

NEver mind it works..lol it just takes a really long loading time.. longer then usual. ^_^ good stuff Pyro. Thanks

One thing... does your program come with Airbrush? or any type ?

Sig21.png

yea i downloaded the plugin in on the first page of this thread. Everything is medium to slow which is alright cuz i have a pretty medium computer... but the smudge takes a bit longer... almost to the point where if i do something else it will say not responding ,but if i wait 30 seconds it comes up. lol no prob though i can wait the 30 seconds. haha some of your tools are pretty sick dude. thanks your very helpful. Unlike the guy with the BMW sig that is admin of this site. lol.

Sig21.png

Why not get rid of the % marker and rename it "Quality Factor", and make it a 0-50 slider?

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

I think it is broken. So there. :-)

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.