How to Install Plugins ×

pyrochild plugins (2020-11-21)

pyrochild

I am trying to install your plugins and am having great difficulty..I have tried to install to my desktop and then extract it and put it into my effects folder but when I open up paint.net it's not there.. Is there an easier way to install plugins or what? Any help you could give me would be greatly appreciated...

Thank you

Tee Jay

ok so ive downloaded plugins and extracted them but where do i install them can i just copy and paste them into the effects bit when i open paint.net or is there another way to do it

I am trying to install your plugins and am having great difficulty..I have tried to install to my desktop and then extract it and put it into my effects folder but when I open up paint.net it's not there.. Is there an easier way to install plugins or what? Any help you could give me would be greatly appreciated...

Thank you

Tee Jay

Once you've installed the plugins in the Effects folder, you need to restart PDN for them to be visible.

ok so ive downloaded plugins and extracted them but where do i install them can i just copy and paste them into the effects bit when i open paint.net or is there another way to do it

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=2023

Merry Christmas

.::.My Gallery.::.Make Gold Text!.::.

The current version of Smudge handles transparency in a drastically simplified manner. The issue has already been resolved for the next release of Smudge (due on or before the 30th).

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

The current version of Smudge handles transparency in a drastically simplified manner. The issue has already been resolved for the next release of Smudge (due on or before the 30th).

Glad to hear it. That will be very useful for the space scene I'm working on right now. Nebulae are so annoying...

Yay! Smudge with transparency. Have you already released a transparency smudge, or is it still due on the 30th?

Anyways, i can't wait! :D

Merry Christmas

.::.My Gallery.::.Make Gold Text!.::.

pyrochild i know this is kinda off topic. but could u plz make a tut for the sig u have there.

Seriously? Seriously? I cannot believe you asked that. Yes, I suppose I could make a tut. I guess. Whatever.

xZYt6wl.png

pyrochild i know this is kinda off topic. but could u plz make a tut for the sig u have there.

Seriously? Seriously? I cannot believe you asked that. Yes, I suppose I could make a tut. I guess. Whatever.

...which translates to "use search." :wink:

Actually it translates to something that might be considered quite rude indeed.

xZYt6wl.png

I've created an account on these forums just so that i can tell you thanks, pyrochild.

I've been using paint.net for a while now, but with just the default features. after this last update i decided to check out the website, and found these plug-ins.

You're doing a great job, and I really appreciate it.

banner-2.png