Sign in to follow this  
pyrochild

pyrochild plugins (2017-12-04)

It only seems to happen on 64-bit operating systems... I was gonna look into it this weekend but haven't had time. I do have most of tomorrow off, though, so I'll do some testing and maybe get a fix out.

It only seems to happen on 64-bit operating systems... I was gonna look into it this weekend but haven't had time. I do have most of tomorrow off, though, so I'll do some testing and maybe get a fix out.

Thanks. :D

It would be totally freakin awesome if you could load an image as a shape in the random shape fill plug-in.(And have it read images like the custom brush plugin, I.E., white = opaque black = transparent) :D

pyrochild I'm looking forward to being able to load my own made images to the shapes plugin. I've ideas spinning away in my head already on some abstracts I'd attempt using it.

ciao OMA

The plugins don't work in Paint.net 3.5 anymore (at least pyrochild.effects.common.dll, Smudge.dll and Splatter.dll; they are listed at plugin errors). Will there be updates anytime soon?

Hey, pyro. Not trying to bother you or anything, but have you found the reason why the Random Shape Fill plug-in is causing problems? :|

I also noticed a crash while doing some testing with 3.5, but it only happened once and I couldn't repro it again. :?: It was an access violation, which either means that it went out-of-bounds, or tried to access some write-protected memory. (Note that the source Surface object is write-protected in 3.5 now -- so, it could be both: an out-of-bounds access that coincidentally landed on the source surface!)

It only seems to happen on 64-bit operating systems...

It was on Win7 RTM x64, so that could support your hypothesis.