Sign in to follow this  
Crazy Man Dan

Sig-Of-The-Week Discussion - 17 is on!

Made an extra-special effort to get mine in on time this week. Here for your enjoyment: :D

sig_valentine.png

Stock images used were three...taken by a friend while we weren't looking. ;)

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b355/ ... ars123.jpg

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b355/ ... ars121.jpg

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b355/ ... ars132.jpg

A large "Thank you" to shadow/highlight recovery plugin. ;)

Heh, that's pretty darn sweet :)

Unfortunately, I must disqualify andypandy - they mention that stock images were used in their sig, but did not link to any of them as is required by the rules.

why me!! lol. i didn't see the stock image thingi:P:(

Congratulations Expiration. This was a good theme, although mine are always plain, I never use stock images b/c I don't know how to link to them. Is there a thread for that? Anyways as for the next theme, how about doing one for the Chinese New Year. It is on Feb 7th. It is the beginning of the year of the Rat.

Woah ... I won?

Woot! :D

Thanks everybody. I think Chinese New Years would be a great theme, but I'll wait to see if there are any other ones suggested that I like. :wink:

How bout a tech one. So like a secret lab sorta thing

Well, the (American) was to delineate between what we Americans call Football and what them Europeans call Football. :wink:

I suppose, according to Wikipedia, the correct delineation would be gridiron football compared to association football... >_>

Just a suggestion, but the topic could be football overall. It would then work with the upcoming Super Bowl in America, soccer/football in Europe, the upcoming AFL season for the Australians and rugby for everyone.

Like I said, just a suggestion, but how does that sound?

Just a suggestion, but the topic could be football overall. It would then work with the upcoming Super Bowl in America, soccer/football in Europe, the upcoming AFL season for the Australians and rugby for everyone.

Like I said, just a suggestion, but how does that sound?

I think that would be quite fair.

is it the year of the rat or monkey? because people are doing the year of the rat when it says year of monkey