Sig-Of-The-Week Discussion - 17 is on!

Silly me... I grabbed the wrong date again. The competition runs through Sunday the 13th. I wrote Sunday but posted a date of the 12th, which was Saturday.

The competition closes in about 9 hours. Voting will commence shortly thereafter. I apologize for any confusion.

I am not a mechanism, I am part of the resistance;

I am an organism, an animal, a creature, I am a beast.

~ Becoming the Archetype

bloody potato bloody potato bloody potato! :evil:

I had every intention of entering a sig into this weeks competition...I spent literally hours on it...and then was suddenly called away to visit my girlfriend. By the time I got back Sunday, not only was it past midnight, but I was tired and distracted cause I had a test at 8 AM the next morning. AH!

So incredibly disappointing. :cry:

Well, for what it's worth, even though it's late...here's what I got. ;)

sig_polarinversion2.png

Congratulations aile, for you are the winner! A big thanks to all for playing. :)

You may all suggest topics for the next comp, and aile will choose the final theme. The theme must be chosen by the evening of the 20th, with the competition opening the morning of the 21st.

~ Becoming the Archetype

Congratulations aile, for you are the winner! A big thanks to all for playing. :)

You may all suggest topics for the next comp, and aile will choose the final theme. The theme must be chosen by the evening of the 20th, with the competition opening the morning of the 21st.

Valentine day?

Congrats to aile and to everyone else who entered....Great job! As for the new theme, well January is the start of a new year and most people make new year resoloutions. Somewhere along that. I don't know. Maybe someone else can elaborate on it. New Beginnings. Renewal. 2008. Groundhogs day is close also. I don't know.

sig2.jpg

"All that we are is a result of what we have thought. The mind is everything,

what we think we become." Buddha

hey, i won! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

many many thanks to those who voted for my work, I really appreciate it! thank you thank you! my first entry in the Sig-Of-The-Week Contest and i won! haha! :):D:lol::mrgreen: :twisted: (sorry im such a noob at this...)

anyways, i think valentines day is a nice idea. But we're still a good three weeks ahead of time (and i think that theme would suit better for the next competition).. idk.. but still, if many people like it, its possible that i would choose it. :wink: :wink:

I think MadJik meant Valentine's Day as the theme.

...Besides, Valentine's Day's always on the 14th anyway. >_>

Yeah, I guess that's possible too... <_<

*head* *hit* *keyboard* :wink:

~ Becoming the Archetype

February the 14th, just like every year. :-)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valentine's_Day

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

Well, Easter is on a different day every year. But Halloween is always on October 31, Christmas is always on December 25, and Thanksgiving is always on the fourth Thursday in November. :-)

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.