Sign in to follow this  
DarkShock

Sig/Avatar Requests + Gift Exchange

1. Most of them don't get completed; I just want to see if I can reproduce part of it, or a specific effect.

2. I don't want to have anyone say "HEY j00 d1dnt maik taht u n00b, i did and i PWN j00!!!11!1!one!!11eleven!!"

3. I have no idea what you just said on number 2. :D

Translation: "Hey, you didn't make that! You noob, I did! And I own you!"

Erm...Say What? I think you misunderstood me David...I wasn't responding to your post. I was posting something completely different...

Oh.

Whoops.

I just noticed the last couple sigs and avatars I made were for newbies. :P

Aye! im not a noob..

You registered two days ago. :wink:

well yeah.. but ive been using this forum for tuts for about a year, and im very advanced..

gimme anyones sig and i can make it from scratch... exept used honda's or pyro's

well yeah.. but ive been using this forum for tuts for about a year, and im very advanced..

gimme anyones sig and i can make it from scratch... exept used honda's or pyro's

still a noobie

still a noobie

Agreed. I used Paint.NET for over eighteen months before I registered, and I would still consider myself a newbie when I started.

still a noobie

Agreed. I used Paint.NET for over eighteen months before I registered, and I would still consider myself a newbie when I started.

Thinking about it, it was acctually 1 year ago today when I first used PdN. It took me a while before I could acctually make something decent enough that you wouldnt close your browser the second you saw it. Ive gotten a ton better at graphics this last year, but ive moved on from the purely PdN part of myself.

My current sig? Oh, and while you at it, write up a tutorial on how you did it. Thanks! :lol:

Edit:

Or maybe this one?

newsig-2.png

My current sig? Oh, and while you at it, write up a tutorial on how you did it. Thanks! :lol:

Edit:

Or maybe this one?

newsig-2.png

OMG that's exactly what I thought when I saw that post.... :x

It's an insult to everybody on the forum, I mean I've spent hours on trying to make what I'd like to be called something close to maybe almost trying to be art, and having it washed out like that was a bit of an insult.

It's an insult to everybody on the forum, I mean I've spent hours on trying to make what I'd like to be called something close to maybe almost trying to be art, and having it washed out like that was a bit of an insult.

Agree'd

Agree'd

Double agreed. I think the Wesker in my sig and avatar are wanting to gun-slap him for that.