Sig/Avatar Requests + Gift Exchange

Can anyone make me one?

All those are awsome!

I'll try to make something for anyone who helps.

I guess I can make you one. I like to do favors. :wink:

You can make me one, but I can't use it because of my dare from TheVoid. :wink:

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

@ Journey ill take one, if you have some time, but i cant use it until February

1000sigwithout1000.png

My deviantART iGraphix

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this on your page if you're one of the 4% who will.

skilletism (n.) - The abnormal liking of the band "Skillet". (see PANHEAD)

panhead n. - an individual who shows extreme enthusiasm for the band Skillet. Generally driving for hours to concerts with frying pans riding shotgun.

I just noticed the last couple sigs and avatars I made were for newbies. :P
Yeah, what about us old'ns? :P

This wasn't a hint for someone to make me one for the reason that I won't be able to reciprocate due to work.

In fact, why did I post this?

This wasn't a hint for someone to make me one for the reason that I won't be able to reciprocate due to work.

Lack of oxygen at birth? :-P

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

I think the opposite of a newbie is a Vet (short for Veteran). :wink:

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

i like it, you couldnt find any kind of pan by typing in skillet into google image search, that usually works

1000sigwithout1000.png

My deviantART iGraphix

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this on your page if you're one of the 4% who will.

panhead n. - an individual who shows extreme enthusiasm for the band Skillet. Generally driving for hours to concerts with frying pans riding shotgun.

sorry, i didnt really think it would be important to put in a pan until i was done, then i thougt about it, and i think it would look bad if i put in a pan because i would be bad at making it look natural, it would look choppy and obvious. sorry, you dont have to use it, it doesnt matter to me, i just like making sigs

oh its fine, if you wanna make another try to relate it to the band Skillet :P

1000sigwithout1000.png

My deviantART iGraphix

Hey, journey.

The sig and avatar you're wearing is something I made up on the spot. Completely freestyle. :wink:

That's actually one of my best sigs ever made.

Hey, journey.

The sig and avatar you're wearing is something I made up on the spot. Completely freestyle. :wink:

That's actually one of my best sigs ever made.

awsome! i love it, i dont think ive seen any gold sigs and avatars on the forum, and its great! thanks again, did you see the sig I made PanHead? not that original, but its my best sig!

awsome! i love it, i dont think ive seen any gold sigs and avatars on the forum, and its great! thanks again, did you see the sig I made PanHead? not that original, but its my best sig!

Yeah I saw it. Pretty impressive for a beginner. :wink:

does anybody else want a sig? :D im warning you, im new! i just want to get some experience

You don't need to have someone ask. You can make stuff all you like.

In fact, the reason I don't post much artwork in the Pictorium is that I repro a lot of sigs I see on the forum.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.

1. Most of them don't get completed; I just want to see if I can reproduce part of it, or a specific effect.

2. I don't want to have anyone say "HEY j00 d1dnt maik taht u n00b, i did and i PWN j00!!!11!1!one!!11eleven!!"

1. Most of them don't get completed; I just want to see if I can reproduce part of it, or a specific effect.

2. I don't want to have anyone say "HEY j00 d1dnt maik taht u n00b, i did and i PWN j00!!!11!1!one!!11eleven!!"

3. I have no idea what you just said on number 2. :D