Sign in to follow this  
Logmeister

Internet Explorer Icon

Now, I realize that this is a minor, minor fix up, and of little usefulness, but I think it would be great, and not too difficult. Anyways, I got to thinking. This is an image editing/creating community, correct? Many of the members of this forum skin anything from browsers to Paint.NET itself, so why should the appearance of the Paint.NET forum be left at the Internet Explorer defaults? My simple suggestion:

InternetIcon.png

Fairly simple, looks smart and clean, and spiffs up the site with minimal effort. I do not use Firefox, regardless if I should, and I'm not sure what the look is there, but I would assume its some of the same stuff.

And as far as I could see, this was not on Rick's list of future updates for v4.0

*cough*^shameless advertising^ *cough*

I doubt Rick, or anybody else for that matter, would want to actually pay just to get a favicon for the forums. He has better things to do with our donation money. like Paint.NET 4.0!

Gee, you should do something about that cough*. :P

I just looked it up on Forumer's forum, and it's just flat out impossible unless Rick got an IPB instead of phpBB :(

*I'm allergic to things I disagree with!