New to Paint.net

Hello everyone! :) I have downloaded the lastest version of paint.net and i like it very much! :) I also downloaded a couple of plug ins and they are awesome! :):mrgreen:

Lately i have become a fan of freeware photoeditingsoftware because i find them much easier to use then Adobe Photoshop, i tested a trial of it and it was way to advanced for me! :P The main reason for me using photoeditingsoftware is because i edit textures in some games on my PC, if you want to know more about it feel free to send me a PM. :) I'm from Norway, i'm a guy and i'm 19 years old! :) I hope i'll enjoy it here! :)

And btw, how can i get an avatar? :)

Mads

Hello Larson! (is it good to call you by that name?)

Welcome to the Paint.NET forum. I'm glad you like Paint.NET! One if it's assets is definitely it's ease of use. If you have any questions, you can PM most anyone on this forum who posts regularly. They are (almost always) very nice and willing to help. :)

You can refer to this thread to see about avatars/signatures: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=6270

Again, welcome!

v An excellent open–source strategy game—highly recommended.

"I wish I had never been born," she said. "What are we born for?"

"For infinite happiness," said the Spirit. "You can step out into it at any moment..."

Hi Helio! And thanks for the welcome :) Yeah, that's ok, you can call me Larson! :) Oh, i see. :) But i'll most probably use the forum for troubleshoots, questions etc etc. I really don't like to bother someone via PM's, (Does that sound wierd to you) :P hehe, But was this the right forum to write a introductionmessage, and i'll take a look about avatars. :)

Hello, newbie! :P

Joking, welcome to you too, izzle.

-----

@Larson: Yes, if you are going to introduce yourself, this is the place to do it. ;)

And no, it does not sound weird. :)

-----

@Andrew: Brother, I am not sure of. Sister yes, but brother? Hmm...

v An excellent open–source strategy game—highly recommended.

"I wish I had never been born," she said. "What are we born for?"

"For infinite happiness," said the Spirit. "You can step out into it at any moment..."