Request - Default Canvas Size

Geoff

Glad to help. :-) Trust me, my point isn't exacly solid as a rock, either.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

This isn't exactly something nessesscary, it takes a miminal amount of time to change the canvas size (I mean, File > New when you open PDN isn't that hard) and it dosen't take long to select the entire canvas and delete it (Ctrl+A and Del).

It isn't something we really need, and besides, at least the default canvas size in PDN is something reasonable, unlike in PS or the GIMP when it's a tad more complicated.

I think there should be [...] an option to make you canvas trasnparent as default!!!

Hey I didn't remember that one. That's great I too add my request of this possible feature. :D

Whats the [...] for?

Did i say a bad word :shock:

MarcusFenixSigWIP.png

I think there should be [...] an option to make you canvas trasnparent as default!!!

Hey I didn't remember that one. That's great I too add my request of this possible feature. :D

Whats the [...] for?

Did i say a bad word :shock:

No, they're just putting that there because you put some stuff in between the stuff they wanted to quote, so they put the [..] to show it.

The grammatical construct and the punctuation to show that is called 'ellipsis'.

Or an 'omission', but in this case ellipsis.

For your information :).

I take English Language for an A-Level and this stuff is drilled into us. You'd expect this to be known before now (as it was for most of the class), but as it's not taught before A-Level it's one of those little titbits of information you have to learn outside of the curriculum.

You'd expect this to be known before now (as it was for most of the class)...
I'm sorry, this might have sounded rude, like it should be known because everyone else does. I didn't mean it to come across as that. If you thought it did come across as that.

I'm not a pretentious and arrogant buffoon, I sear.

Must hurt.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

You'd expect this to be known before now (as it was for most of the class)...
I'm sorry, this might have sounded rude, like it should be known because everyone else does. I didn't mean it to come across as that. If you thought it did come across as that.

I know you're not :wink: I sadly am one of those people who should know all the grammatical rules, but they have slowly seeped out of my brain, trying to learn all these new tutorials on the forum (must make room) :lol:

I think there should be a default option and also an option to make you canvas trasnparent as default!!!

Would make life easier! :D:P

I would enjoy having this, but again dont NEED it

omExTE6.png