Request - Full Screen

Just placing my request for a full screen option to be trialled and possibly implemented in to a future version of Paint. Preferably this feature would be like the full screen option in Microsoft Office Word, this would help people who prefer to make the most of their screen size.

If you have any thoughts or comments on the matter please reply to this thread.

Geoff

Signatureb.jpg

This has been requested by many a forum member (myself included), but as of yet there has been no word either way regarding this feature. We are hoping that scrolling past the edges of the canvas may appease some, but full screen is a feature yearned for by many. Or few. I can't recall.

I (again - without it sounding like a nag) second this.

I would also like to put my request in for full screen as well. I couldn't just skip by this topic without saying my thoughts on this, because if enough users request this feature and speak up about it... hopefully it will eventually make it into Paint.NET one day.

I suggested this in the past as well. My concept was to have a fullscreen button (F11 shortcut), then have a translucent, auto-hiding sidebar that you can place your windows and menus in (which would also work while not in fullscreen mode). This concept of mine was applied for the first MSC (Paint.NET skin), which I'm too lazy to pull up.

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

twtr | dA | tmblr | yt | fb

this would be a cool feature

1000sigwithout1000.png

My deviantART iGraphix

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this on your page if you're one of the 4% who will.

skilletism (n.) - The abnormal liking of the band "Skillet". (see PANHEAD)

panhead n. - an individual who shows extreme enthusiasm for the band Skillet. Generally driving for hours to concerts with frying pans riding shotgun.

Yea, I requested this a long time ago. I hope to see this in a future version, because it makes working with larger images a lot easier. I suggested something like GIMPs fullscreen mode, where you can access all your effects and all that other stuff by right-clicking

I'm still alive!

• 1 year later...

The topic is old, but there seems to be no fullscreen mode yet. I think the first step would be a fullscreen preview (where nothing can be done and no bar has to be). Shouldn't this be easy to do? Maybe fullscreen is available in PDN or as plugin and I just didn't found it?

The topic is old...

Yeah, yeah it is, and we have a [rule=11]rule about that[/rule].

Also:

Shouldn't this be easy to do?

This phrase is fingernails-on-a-chalkboard to people who actually do programming...

I am not a mechanism, I am part of the resistance;

I am an organism, an animal, a creature, I am a beast.

~ Becoming the Archetype