The Representation Contest! -Aguba wins!-

• 2 weeks later...
Good, because you don't want to see me when people question my mathematical skills. :D

The following comment is designated "off-topic".

If I had my way, I'd like to give you a SATs test and see what level you get. I'm so cruel, I gave my 9 yr old bro an English SATs test and he got a Level 5. (That's good!) And he's in year 5 right now, and he's gonna do his SAT's in year 6 so hopefully he can make me proud! :)

Shouldn't this be un-stickied now, seeing as Rubrica is hardly active and this competition was over, well, yonks ago?

That would be a good idea, however, I'm not inactive anymore. Yes, I'm back, and I don't mind if you groan at that. But the thread can still be unstickied.

Shouldn't this be un-stickied now, seeing as Rubrica is hardly active and this competition was over, well, yonks ago?

That would be a good idea, however, I'm not inactive anymore. Yes, I'm back, and I don't mind if you groan at that. But the thread can still be unstickied.

If you don't mind me asking, how come you were inactive? you didn't get abducted by aliens by any chance did you?! :wink:

If you don't mind me asking, how come you were inactive? you didn't get abducted by aliens by any chance did you?! :wink:

Pshh rubrica is an Alien...thats like saying getting kidnapped..

• 3 weeks later...

Unsticky'd per request by Rubrica

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

I did. :-)

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.