Paint.NET v3.20 Beta 2 is now available

Is it me, or does the Acquire submenu load slower than it did before (as in, when one skims over it with their cursor, not actual use)? Other than this, nothing out of the ordinary.

It used to be a lot worse, but Rick made some optimizations a while ago. It does, however, seem to be gradually reacquiring its lethargy...

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

Seeing Paint.Net going forward, shouldn't the Popular Features Requests (viewtopic.php?f=12&t=3455) be updated?

E.g.:

"Arrow tool -- Confirmed for a 3.0x update. This will work by adding some parameters to the Line/Curve tool. (yes this means you can draw a curvey arrow-line)"

We have that, if I'm not misunderstanding.

Maybe the Raw plugins (1, 2)should be linked to this entry:

"RAW file format support -- I'm planning on having Paint.NET make use of Windows Imaging Component ("WIC"), which is a new system for allowing camera manufacturers to add RAW support to Windows that is accessible to any application that uses WIC. No ETA, but it will require installation of .NET Framework 3.0."

^^^ Read the popular request before I post this one (or two)...

(And Ok not for this nearly version, for a next one...)

Feature request:

About the Layer Rotate/Zoom, I would like to key in the zoom value, not only depending on the vertical slider.

And I'm still convinced the Layer rotation isn't well working, if you could remember the old post about it...

1.PDN:near 90° the border that is coming in front is reducing instead increasing as it is nearer and nearer...

rotate.png

2.Sample from a 3D program...

rotate1.png