Text Deselect Feature Request

I hate to see my name on two topics really close to one another but still I think this is an easy and quick feature that can be added.

When I was working on my sig, I typed my text in and I accidentally clicked elsewhere and it deselected my text. But now I can't reselect it anymore T_T.

Maybe you can make it so that whenever you click out of your text or when you press ctrl+D when typing your text, it'll show a "deselect" in the history window. This can't take too long to add can it?

Do correct me if I'm wrong, but once you've deselected your text (whilst typing it, like in your case) you have then rasterised it, therefore undoing that deselection would have to give you back the ability to edit your text like you were doing before, which, as you know, can't be done as of now.

Did I understand your suggestion correctly?

Do correct me if I'm wrong, but once you've deselected your text (whilst typing it, like in your case) you have then rasterised it, therefore undoing that deselection would have to give you back the ability to edit your text like you were doing before, which, as you know, can't be done as of now.

Did I understand your suggestion correctly?

Uh oh. If I understand you correctly (how ironic) then yes that is what I'm proposing.

Interesting idea, and a great workaround in lieu of the re-editable text on the roadmap. I would like to agree with this idea.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.