Changing text color

melaniec

I have an image that has text at the top, then a logo below that. I want to change the text color to be the same as the color in the logo. I figured out how to use the magic wand, ctrl + left click to apply to the text, but I can't get the text to stay the color I've changed it to. Thanks for your help!

11048_accb10c18a45e7a37f8c5b49845397a1

how are you changing the color, i would select the text, then go to adjustments -> hue and saturation, and make your adjustments there

1000sigwithout1000.png

My deviantART iGraphix

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this on your page if you're one of the 4% who will.

skilletism (n.) - The abnormal liking of the band "Skillet". (see PANHEAD)

panhead n. - an individual who shows extreme enthusiasm for the band Skillet. Generally driving for hours to concerts with frying pans riding shotgun.

ok i think i have something better that you can do, open the image, pick the color from the logo with :ColorPicker:, then select the text that you want to change with the :MagicWandTool:, finally hit backspace :D

1000sigwithout1000.png

My deviantART iGraphix

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this on your page if you're one of the 4% who will.

skilletism (n.) - The abnormal liking of the band "Skillet". (see PANHEAD)

panhead n. - an individual who shows extreme enthusiasm for the band Skillet. Generally driving for hours to concerts with frying pans riding shotgun.