My clone stamp and text doesn't work.

Well, you need to change your thread title, and read the rules. Ambiguous thread titles are not allowed. :-)

Done that? Good.

All right. Now, for the clone stamp, you need to select the area to clone with Ctrl+Click. Then click normally where you want it to copy to.

I don't understand what you mean about the text tool. Can you explain further?

Also, the latest stable version is 3.10. You may also have 3.20b1.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

Well, you need to change your thread title, and read the rules. Ambiguous thread titles are not allowed. :-)

Done that? Good.

All right. Now, for the clone stamp, you need to select the area to clone with Ctrl+Click. Then click normally where you want it to copy to.

I don't understand what you mean about the text tool. Can you explain further?

Also, the latest stable version is 3.10. You may also have 3.20b1.

I didn't even pay attention to the new rules!!! :oops: :oops: Thank you!

I put 2 pictures in 2 different layers. I minimized both pics to fit in a space (Not sure of the exact size) I think it was 8" x 11.5" I wanted to put "This pic was taken with the flash on" and the photo below it to say "Without the flash"

I'm having a hard time explaining it... :( Does that make enough sense?

You should be able to just click where you want the text's starting point to be. Are you certain that you have it set to left justify, and that your text is large enough and of the right color to be visible? Also, make sure that you're not trying to type outside of any selection that might be active, or on a layer that's set as invisible or covered by another.

Make sense?

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.