1. 1. Who is your favorite companion?

• Sarah Jane Smith
    • Rose Tyler
    • Mickey Smith
    • Martha Jones
    • Donna Noble
    • Wilfred Mott
    • Amelia Pond

The Queen's line was just sooo tacky and contrived... They've put on the best episode yet (IMHO) and then they have to ruin it with a line like "Thank you Doctor, you saved us"...

And they wouldn't have references to Martha in series 4; she's been written out and superseded by Catherine Tate, an English comedienne...

Doctor: "... Come on, the Daleks are attacking, we've got to get out of here"

Catherine Tate: "Look at my face, am I bovvered? Look at my face. Face? Bovvered? Face? Bovvered? I ain't bovvered!"

*Daleks start to shoot*

Doctor & Catherine Tate: *agonising deaths*

Bit o' British humour for you...

Lorenz_84_signature_by_PhillipsJ2.png

"I am the anarchist, I am the antichrist, I am the walrus, G'JOO G'GOO G'JOOB!"

I dig a pygmy, by Charles Hawtree and the Deaf Aids. Phase One, in which Doris gets her oats.

~John Lennon

...Martha in series 4; she's been written out and superseded by Catherine Tate...
Not entirely true:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/news/cult/news/drwho/2007/07/02/46692.shtml

She is coming back for Season Four after her stint in Torchwood, but you're right, for the complete of S4 we will have the joys of Catherine Tate as the new companion.

Possible Spoiler:

She isn't the only character to return in Season Four, neither...

Everyone should know by now about that spoiler. Although after watching the vid (the one I posted last page) I'm left wondering exactly what will happen and I just try not to think about it because David Tennant didn't do any scenes with Billie Piper..noes..

It's weird how the old series was so "taboo" against the Doctor and romance, and in the revived series the Doctor is kissing someone at least once per season :) and That's not bad. No, it's not bad. It's good lolz

I wonder if Davros will ever come back...

...and in the revived series the Doctor is kissing someone at least once per season...
I wonder if Davros will ever come back...
As long as the above two never go together in the same scene, I don't mind what the Doctor gets up to or if Davros returns. It is only inevitable that he will return; [possible VotD character spoiler] in fact, maybe Max in VotD was a precursor for the return of Davros, you know, with the whole mobile life-support machine and all...?

I saw VotD! How excellent indeed it was. :-) Fun stuff all around. Exciting. I did find the Queen's line a bit...well...

...let's leave it there.

;-)

*goes back to read all the spoilers*

EDIT: Oh, Myrddin - I agree. 5/5, no doubt. And the Davros idea is very clever.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

I'm the Doctor. I'm a Time Lord. I'm from the planet Gallifrey in the constellation of Kasterborous. I'm nine-hundred and three years old and I'm the man who is going to save your lives and all six billion people on the planet below.

You got a problem with that?

Very dramatic indeed. And so cool.

So, um, tell me again because I'm a idiot...but when does Season 4 start? :?

Btw, The Sun (British tabloid/newspaper) released a large spoiler about the episode with Billie Piper, and now it explains the fact that Tennant doesn't do any scenes with her. Eh, I stumble on these spoiler much by accident, and now I feel like kicking myself in the head or summin. The eppy is going to make me really, really mad :evil: . I don't think I want to post a link to the spoiler, because it really just makes people feel like killing RTD. Over, and over, and over etc. :evil: :evil:

Series Four should start April-ish of this year. That's usually when the series' start.

As for the spoiler, there was already some news interview where Tennant noted he has done said episode but no scenes with Piper; apparently it would make sense when we see the episode.

I don't think I want to post a link to the spoiler, because it really just makes people feel like killing RTD. Over, and over, and over etc. :evil: :evil:
He hasn't ruined another good story, has he?!

More news! (no major spoilers, so don't worry :D. No plot details. Although, knowing that I am a very clumsy person, I'm not quite sure of the definition of "little spoilers", so I'm just going to shrink the "probable spoilers", but they really aren't big...oh, I just got myself confused :evil: )

The Sun releases little tidbits on upcoming Season 4, coming in Spring. One point would be the name of a villain in the first episode of Season 4 (not really important to post. Its just a name. She was in the Season 4 Preview She's the one with the look alike "sonic screwdriver" and the pill (spark of life..thingy..))

Besides Piper (who recently got married) and Agyeman, Elisabeth Sladen due to reprise her role as Sarah Jane Smith (I wonder if that includes K-9). John Barrowman also returns as Captain Jack Harkness. Although, putting all this info together, and this is just my speculation, but I think that they're all coming together for something. I mean, it's weird that all the mainstream companions shown in Doctor Who (not counting Adam or Astrid) since its revival are coming back in one series.

---End of "The Sun" tidbits---

A movie version for Doctor Who hasn't been ruled out by Jane Tranter, Head of Fiction at BBC. Source: http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2007/oct/03/television I'd like to see a movie version with Tennant lolz :D

Finally, Torchwood Season 2 begins January 16 on BBC2. Well, I don't know why I should care, seeing as I don't live in Europe ( :cry: no that I don't like New York lolz :D ) but at least I get to see it uploaded somewhere. After all, I wanna see what the team's up to when Captain Jack returns :D

EDIT: Doctor Who returns sometime in March or April

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah, I know this thread has gone a little quiet for awhile, but I just thought of something.

Now Rose is in a parallel universe and the gates to it have closed (assuming that the entrance to it in Torchwood 1 was sucked up into the void in "Doomsday"). But does that really leave her "trapped" there? I mean, couldn't another crack for between parallel universes again? Also, does anyone think Torchwood might be involved? Because Torchwood three is right on a Rift in time and space and all...

My source states the keywords of the gamble episode. For an episode taking a giant gamble, the dialogue is actually pretty intriguing.

Speaking of Torchwood, the first episode of the second episode was actually very interesting (with all the "Time Agency shut down" and the nukes and the self destruct mechanism and the night to dark thing and "Grey")

And, oh yeah another small detail that I read about the TARDIS. It's not exactly a "spoiler" by definition (no plot elements, etc.), it's a description: Golden, Larger Console!

(Slightly more spoilerish. Might not want to read it if you have enough sense to put two and two together, but I find it perplexing) And information about John Simm (notice that I didn't say "the Master".) Again, no plot elements, etc. Just something he did concerning Doctor Who: John Simm has apparently signed up to do two week's filming for Doctor Who in November.

there is the strangest problem with him being the last one. if there was a war dont you think they could all of just regenerated?? b/c in a series where he changes character to the current one.well sont you think theyd of all regenerated and transformed cheating death. hmm odd. but i dont really care no more i only watched it when i was younger now i watch interesting better things.

section8.png

psn id: R3V-fiR3

• 2 months later...

Oh look - this thread must have regenerated - it's been revived! :wink:

@david: We need a new poll now, please!

If my internet speed lets me, I'll try and upload a pic of what may be a story arc or is it a just a wild goose chase . . . (more to come soon hopefully ;)

EDIT: After waiting, the image was uploaded:

2zrgk60.png

Anyway, from what I saw on the Digital Spy forums, could this be a story arc for Series 4 or is it just a wild goose chase. Also, can you see those numbers and that weird shape. According to what I read on the DS Forums, it may look like an interlinking "S".

So, what do you think - could this be a new lead or do you think I and certain members on the DS forum are insane!?

omgz :o

I was a bit surprised when I saw this thread jump up! It's alive again!

Although, I rlly hope the TARDIS has some sort of redecoration. Just like the main theme :)

@Vista--give D.a a little time. With the new pictorium up and all. He hasn't made +/- game in a while, so just wait.

(I've seen a fair deal of spoilers btw :) )

Edit: The numbers could possibly be just random crate designation #s. But the S is a bit interesting....

Doctor and Donna outta the Rift XD

@Vista--give D.a a little time. With the new pictorium up and all. He hasn't made +/- game in a while, so just wait.

ehmm, make sure u hide the pic in a spoiler tag (I've seen a fair deal of spoilers btw :) )

Don't worry, it's just a notice for David, he can change it when he's got the time. :)

Well, Rose won overwhelmingly. As she should. :-)

And a new poll is up!

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

If like me, you like the Doctor Who soundtracks that they have, then you really need to read this:

Here are the Soundtracks (YouTube)

Westminster (Ver 1)

Westminster (Ver 2)

Valid One Journey

Voyage of The Damned

Doomsday (Ver 1)

Doomsday (Ver 2)

Martha's Quest

We Will Remember Them

Daleks In Manhattan Suite

Skasis Paradigm

Human Nature Waltz

The Chase

Condition Red

A message For Martha Jones

Exterminate - Manhattan

Last Of The Time Lords

UNIT

Clockwork Droids

Ghost Shift

Tardis Crash

Ghost Busting

Christmas Invasion Song

Cyberman Theme song - (The one featured in Doomsday)

Father's Day Soundtrack

Unnameable #1 - Contains various tracks in one video

The Master Reborn

The Doctor

New Earth Suite

That's all the linking I'm doing for you guys! :wink: Although, despite me saying this, you'll probably find me adding new entries to this! :wink: Other soundtracks can be found on the "Related videos" column on YouTube.