Saving as a Gif file causes fuzz??

GIFs are limited to a palette of 256 colors, so they are bad for photographic data but good for simple diagrams. JPEG is the best format for photos, unless you need a lossless compression (use PNG or HD Photo).

Thank you! Im trying to make an animated siggy using pictures, but they fuzzed out. So now I think I need a new animation software... one that doesnt require gif images.

Thanks again for your answer!

There isn't one, unless you only want your animation to be viewable on Firefox 3. Animated PNGs are supported on that browser.

Other than that, it's only animated GIFs. Sorry, it's just the way things work. JPG, BMP, TIF - these filetypes are not animation-capable.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.