Sign in to follow this  
Yellow Rain

The Equation of Life

There in the title, it says the equation of life..., You think you know what it is? Is it a page long? is it one word? one number? a symbol? Is it even mathimatical?

This little post is to express your creativity. Post what you think the Equation of Life would look like if scientists or watever discovered it. It can be anything you want.

Here's mine.

TheEquasionofLife.png

No, 42 is the ANSWER and only the answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything. The actual question is unknown.

Saying that the Equation of Life is 42 is akin to saying that Einstein's theory of relativity is E. You kinda need the other half for it to be an equation ;)

E = MC² :P

---

And I believe that life's equation could be layed out as...

Humanity = x

God =

x = Life

x + = Life³

---

(If I could manage a superscript I would. :D)

Define more precisely please...

Is Life :

the everydays life?

the life period from birth to death (and after)?

the life of species (which one)?

the miracle of life (Adam and Eve, or whatever)?

@ Ghost Ranger: ƒ(x)=½y{cos(tan(sin(x!)))•i}³±|x²+y³÷π|^{xyz+xyz!(x-π(8÷i)•y‰)-xy+yz+zx}÷{π+(i-x²y²z²)²}²-|sin(x-cos(y-sin(z)²)²)²|³+1•{(2x!)-((x!)x!)!}-sin(8-π)+(8z-4y): How did you find this? Pressing random buttons on a scientific calculator? If otherwise, sit down and have a :mtdew: after telling me what it means!

@ Ghost Ranger: ƒ(x)=½y{cos(tan(sin(x!)))•i}³±|x²+y³÷π|^{xyz+xyz!(x-π(8÷i)•y‰)-xy+yz+zx}÷{π+(i-x²y²z²)²}²-|sin(x-cos(y-sin(z)²)²)²|³+1•{(2x!)-((x!)x!)!}-sin(8-π)+(8z-4y): How did you find this? Pressing random buttons on a scientific calculator? If otherwise, sit down and have a :mtdew: after telling me what it means!

I'm guessing, but he wants you to go insane trying to figure out what it means :)

When you understand that 9.9999999999.... Is actually 1 then you will understand that the overall equation of life is probably around 6 and half. :wink:

Last time I checked... 9.99999999.... is around 10.

:)