Battle of the Browsers

DarkShock

Which Internet Browser Do YOU Like?  

117 members have voted

1. 1. Which Internet Browser Do YOU Like?

• Firefox
    • Internet Explorer
    • Safari
    • Opera

hahaha thats a good reason to keep it :lol:

1000sigwithout1000.png

My deviantART iGraphix

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this on your page if you're one of the 4% who will.

skilletism (n.) - The abnormal liking of the band "Skillet". (see PANHEAD)

panhead n. - an individual who shows extreme enthusiasm for the band Skillet. Generally driving for hours to concerts with frying pans riding shotgun.

hahaha thats a good reason to keep it :lol:

If I'm felling down I can come here and lmao at Safari. :D

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

• 3 weeks later...

You can now change your vote.

*Just in case you IE users switch and like FireFox :wink:

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

Hey, a man can dream, can't he :P

Yeah, but that seemed more like a nightmare to me. :wink:

*that was a good one. you gotta give me props for that one :P

Hey, a man can dream, can't he :P

No. Dreaming is illegal. ;)

You say everything is illegal don't you? :D

Questioning Pyrochild is illegal.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

Questioning Pyrochild is illegal.

Oh geez! Please don't tell the authorities. I'll pay you. :(

Edit: Syke. :P

They changed the ACID2 test, IE8 passed, but FF3 and Opera did not. I want to clear that up now. You can take the new ACID2 test with a little Google. Personally, if they do incorporate the Ribbon interface into IE8, and fix a lot of performance issues that exist in IE7 I might switch. But now that I use FF3 and Opera, I still stand by my choice: Opera ftw.

signature.png

They changed the ACID2 test, IE8 passed, but FF3 and Opera did not

umm.... FF3 does pass...

And so does Opera.

I use Opera. Mmm, yes.

I'm from OneClick Wi-Fi, a Nintendo WFC community site.

Unofficial Paint.NET IRC chat | Server: irc.initialized.org | Room: #paintdotnet

If you don't have an IRC client, you can also access initialized IRC here.

Which Internet Browser Do YOU Like?

FireFox

No.
Please, I'm begging you, this is me begging, heed my beg: please change that option so it's spelled right.

Whilst begging, I also implore you to look at your at your Firefox title bar, up at the top, for the name 'Firefox', do you see it? Well, you shouldn't because there is no capital in 'fox'.

Ace Jon, you are wrong about Opera. It did not pass. This is what Opera's output looks like when taking the new Acid2 test:

operaACID2.png

That is nowhere near passing. Opera was the first to pass the orginal Acid2 test, but it fails with this one. I will post an image of FF3 when I have the time.

signature.png

Pyro, you are wrong about Opera. It did not pass. This is what Opera's output looks like when taking the new Acid2 test:

th_operaACID2.png

That is nowhere near passing. Opera was the first to pass the orginal Acid2 test, but it fails with this one. I will post an image of FF3 when I have the time.

I never said Opera passes. Never.

EDIT: And yes, Opera does pass. Either you aren't using the latest version (9.25), or you've changed settings in Opera. Remember, the acid2 test specifically says that to pass, the render only has to be correct with the browser's default settings.

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

Pyro, if you didnt point out every single one of my typos I would be the biggest moron on the board. I meant Ace Jon, but was thinking about taking FF3 for a spin when you said it passed, thus blaming you for making my browser of choice look better than it really is. Thank you Pyro.

signature.png