Battle of the Browsers

DarkShock

Which Internet Browser Do YOU Like?  

117 members have voted

1. 1. Which Internet Browser Do YOU Like?

• Firefox
    • Internet Explorer
    • Safari
    • Opera

But... IE is the most popular browser in the world. For those who don't get it:

:Warning: :Warning: :Warning: Opera FTL! :Warning: :Warning: :Warning:

:P

Reread the quote "What is popular is not always right..." as in "What is popular (IE, Firefox) is not always right, What is right (Opera )is not always popular."

In other words:

IE FTL!

Opera FTW!

P.S. I didn't know we had a warning sign emoticon!

tagflowsig.png

+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

I am a disco dancer. +_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

All I hear is "blah blah (IE, Firefox) blah blah blah blah (Opera) blah blah blah".

@PS: I just discovered it, looking for a negative emote (was searching for a red "x") :D

BTW, here are some stats:

IE7 21.0%

IE6 34.5%

IE5 1.5%

FF 36.0%

Moz 1.3%

Sfri 1.7%

Opa 1.6%

Look! Opera is more popular than Mozilla Suite! :)

EDIT: Heh, other sources show me that Firefox has 16% of internet users...

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

twtr | dA | tmblr | yt | fb

MSN permium! Probably not poular enouph, but I think its way better than all of them, second vote would be IE7. Although I guess MSN is mainly EMail though, but its still a browser.

sig12.png

My to be Gamertag for Xbox 360: RaDJ038v2

Currently it is: RacingDJ0388

Forget the gamertag change. Its fine.

Obviously not... :shock:

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

Well, so do I, but Firefox is just...

Now, be honest, have you ever REALLY used Firefox? :-)

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.

Firefox+AdBlockPlus+TabMixPlus+IETabs+FoxyTunes+TargetKiller+Web Developer. Best stuff ever.

Which was?

Discovery Launch Theme

i love it too, thats the one i have :)

1000sigwithout1000.png

My deviantART iGraphix

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this on your page if you're one of the 4% who will.

skilletism (n.) - The abnormal liking of the band "Skillet". (see PANHEAD)

panhead n. - an individual who shows extreme enthusiasm for the band Skillet. Generally driving for hours to concerts with frying pans riding shotgun.

The reason I like Msn is because #1 my email is on there, #2 Its simple & fast, and why download browsers when you already have a fast internet browser?
yes I have... I like microsoft products....
MSN permium! Probably not poular enouph, but I think its way better than all of them, second vote would be IE7. Although I guess MSN is mainly EMail though, but its still a browser.

Sorry, but I can longer take anything you say seriously.

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

OR Norton 360?

Um yeah, that's a security system with an addon for IE. Firefox is much safer than IE, so you don't really need it, and AdBlock+ gives you even more security with it's ability to block almost every ad and popup that comes your way. No other browser can say that they never get any ads.

BTW, this is the best combination for a beginner to firefox:

Firefox2, AdBlock Plus, Chromatabs, Customize Google, and Web Developer (if you have a website).

EDIT: I don't suppose that you know that FIrefox is skinnable, allowing it to look like almost anything? There are Mac OS X themes, IE6 themes, IE7 themes, Opera themes, Microsoft Office themes, and 1000s more that don't look like anything else! https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefo ... rt:popular

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

twtr | dA | tmblr | yt | fb

Did looking at the poll actually make people want to switch over to FireFox?

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

for me it was everybody raving about it, it sounded cool, i downloaded it and loved it :)

1000sigwithout1000.png

My deviantART iGraphix

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this on your page if you're one of the 4% who will.

skilletism (n.) - The abnormal liking of the band "Skillet". (see PANHEAD)

panhead n. - an individual who shows extreme enthusiasm for the band Skillet. Generally driving for hours to concerts with frying pans riding shotgun.