Toli

Toli's Effects (v2.0.2, 20 Jan. 2008)

LionsDragon    358

I don't think anyone thought you were being insulting--just that your verbosity was unexpected. If you got excited, someone might misunderstand (hence Iron67's caution; he's refreshingly blunt and would not hesitate to call you out if he saw a problem :) ).

The installation is quite simple: just follow the links that AndrewDavid and Pixey gave you, then you're all set!

welshblue    476

@SonicFeathers ... if you get stuck on the tutorial or the result isn't as desired post in the tutorial thread and I (or I'm sure others) will try and help you sort it.

Reading back through it, there's a couple of things which could be a bit clearer including the final result being sharper so there could be a bit of a re-write on the cards.

If you're stuck ... shout out

Edited by welshblue

IRON67    231
9 hours ago, SonicFeathers said:

As much as I'd love to get the most out of Paint.net, I don't really have the time for the learning curve.

Then you have a serious problem. Instead of writing novels about your feelings and effords you should read careful the given instructions an follow them more then one time.

Once again: Toli's Effects v 2.0.2. is DEAD. It was recompiled for PDN v 4.x and you can find it HERE.

Edited by IRON67

Hello LionsDragon, WelshBlue, Iron67 & xod,

I'll try the tips during the week as time affords. Appreciate the insight LionsDragon. Thank you, will do WelshBlue. Iron, yeah I got a problem but will put mind-muscle to overcome it. We're all blessed with differing gifts, mine is not so much on the artistic side but can still appreciate yours. xod your avatar is beautiful, so alive, thanks for input.