PDF on paint.net

Hi ive been using paint.net for a while now and since i cant donate(cuz im only 12) i thought i should begin to write a pdf for paint.net.It was all going great until I realised ill need someone to "test" it out and help me some things like general things such as makingg sure my comments make sense and my tuts and tips actually work.

I know this sounds illegitiment if you are interested in helping me messeage me your email I PROMISE THAT AFTER I HAVE FINISHED THIS PDF I WILL DELETE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESSS FROM MY CONTACTS.

*please note-this is the first in a series of booksthis is V.1 this is based upon photo editing rather then anything else-there will be more produced IF this is succsedul

I PROMISE THAT AFTER I HAVE FINISHED THIS PDF I WILL DELETE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESSS FROM MY CONTACTS.

You don't like to make friends?

No. Way. I've just seen Bob. And... *poof!*—just like that—he disappears into the mist again. ~Helio

Instead of doing that, why don't you consider contributing to the Paint.NET wikibook?

http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Paint.NET

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

Instead of doing that, why don't you consider contributing to the Paint.NET wikibook?

http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Paint.NET

Well it all seems to already be full and my PDF's (no offence) they look a lot better and are more interactive.

I did intially think of that but I realised the way i talk and "interact" with the reader bears many differrences+(i dont have an account).

(i dont have an account).

You don't need one. A Wikibook is exactly like a regular Wiki in that anyone can edit them, whether a registered member or not.

You can, if you choose to do so, copy and paste the information you have so to save on wasted effort. Although, as Andrew just suggested, if you have the PDFs already, post them.

• 2 weeks later...