Monthly Skinning Competition Discussion -- #6 is over.

#6 theme?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. #6 theme?

• Winamp
    • Desktop Widget (Yahoo clock)
    • Cursor Pack
    • Browser (Firefox, Opera, Safari)
    • Paint.NET forum
    • deviantART
    • Wikipedia
    • Car
    • deviantID (deviantART)

Most of mine simply came from webding and wingdings, built in fonts, but a few didnt look right when I resized them or kept them in "sharp" mode, so I had to alter pretty much everyone of them.

@ stephan, I hate windows. If it wasnt for PDN, I would be using Mac. So, for that reason yours seemed most innovative.

signature.png

For everyone still busy: Remember to make your browser EFFICIENT... I hate to use an example, but Jerkfight's submission uses only 2/3 of the screen... The rest is NOT filled, not even talking about the space the buttons take up. In fact only half your screen is actual webpage...(I Actually measured this. Of the 750000 Pixel2, only 385956 pixel2 way used.) please people, don't ruin your creation that way.

I hope you don't mind i used yours as an example, Jerkfight, it's just constructive criticism.

For everyone still busy: Remember to make your browser EFFICIENT... I hate to use an example, but Jerkfight's submission uses only 2/3 of the screen... The rest is NOT filled, not even talking about the space the buttons take up. In fact only half your screen is actual webpage...(I Actually measured this. Of the 750000 Pixel2, only 385956 pixel2 way used.) please people, don't ruin your creation that way.

I hope you don't mind i used yours as an example, Jerkfight, it's just constructive criticism.

I dont mind at all, i just wanted to be diffrent.

omExTE6.png

I would recommend this time showing how much votes everyone got. Just to see if it was a real neck-on-neck race, an easy win, or something inbetween. A list of who voted for who, would be useful for me to know who to flame, but isn't necessary ;)

Sorry, m'lad. One cannot simply add a transparent 'frosted' element on top that will blur layers below it. One must copy the background and blur that. ;)

Voting shall commence. I can make the vote count public, but I do not think that it should be shown who has voted for who. Opinions?

v An excellent open–source strategy game—highly recommended.

"I wish I had never been born," she said. "What are we born for?"

"For infinite happiness," said the Spirit. "You can step out into it at any moment..."