This is the best thing I've seen since the computer

I'm so excited about this, THANK YOU!!!!

OK having gushed now, I'd like to suggest a search engine, just to look for old posts on certain

subjects, might save on repeated questions. I think I'm about to ask one of those. :roll:

Is there a way to take the red eye out and not make it look unreal, to soften just that area or

something. I tried several things like not using all black or grey, I tried blending. I'll post the pic

I did, so you can see how it turned out.

click here for free image hosting

A picture's worth a 1,000 words, get your Free image hosting at ImageDeposit.com

Oh and how do I post pics here? I see this didn't work. I better go find out. lol

I'm so excited about this, THANK YOU!!!!

OK having gushed now, I'd like to suggest a search engine, just to look for old posts on certain

subjects, might save on repeated questions. I think I'm about to ask one of those. :roll:

Is there a way to take the red eye out and not make it look unreal, to soften just that area or

something. I tried several things like not using all black or grey, I tried blending. I'll post the pic

I did, so you can see how it turned out.

click here for free image hosting

A picture's worth a 1,000 words, get your Free image hosting at ImageDeposit.com

Oh and how do I post pics here? I see this didn't work. I better go find out. lol

There already is a search engine.

Also, there's a plug-in called red-eye removal in Effects, so select the areas of bad eyes, then use the plug-in.

Can you tell me what the trick is to post pics here?

[img= the direct URL to the image here ]

No spaces and you're done. Actually, I don't think spaces matter between the tags () and the URL, but the URL must have no spaces in, as you're no doubt aware of.

Also, the search engine you were suggesting and Andrew laid mention to can be found here:

http://searchpaint.net

Can you tell me what the trick is to post pics here?

[img= the direct URL to the image here ]

No spaces and you're done. Actually, I don't think spaces matter between the tags () and the URL, but the URL must have no spaces in, as you're no doubt aware of.

Also, the search engine you were suggesting and Andrew laid mention to can be found here:

http://searchpaint.net

Better yet, click on the links under Myrddin's Sig.

The_next_thousand_words_by_0_ASH_0.png

All creations Ash + Paint.NET [ Googlepage | deviantArt | Club PDN | PDN Fan ]

That is better yet :D.

I saw that ce qui la baise uses Imagedeposit.com so suggesting a tutorial which predominately focuses on two different hosts may have overload matters. But yes, as Ash said, go for it anyway:

http://paintdotnet.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=6270