Help with precise moving and changing defaults

Leadman

First, great product and impressive for 2 developers! I've figured out a bunch, but have 2 questions:

1) Defaults?

When I exit and restart pdn it seems to forget values that I had set. i.e. the "tolerance" is back to 50%, effects settings are back to defaults, etc. Is there a way to remember what I had things set to between sessions?

2) Precise moving?

I read the FAQ and the documentation on moving and didn't see anything like this. I'd like to move a selection precisely and my mouse skills/patience are lacking.

Is it possible to specify a pixel coordinate for a move (type in a new coordinate)? How about fixing one plane when moving - say I want to move something left or right, but keep the y coordinate the same.

Thanks!

That's how WE use our dice to get random numbers to use in board games! :-)

(ooh, bad...)

That's how WE put away our sleeping bags!

(even worse?)

Okay, I'll stop...

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.