Skins

hello, i was just wondering if anybody know how to make skins and load them in windows

i would like to do that, so if anybody know that would be great :D:D:D

1000sigwithout1000.png

My deviantART iGraphix

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this on your page if you're one of the 4% who will.

skilletism (n.) - The abnormal liking of the band "Skillet". (see PANHEAD)

panhead n. - an individual who shows extreme enthusiasm for the band Skillet. Generally driving for hours to concerts with frying pans riding shotgun.

hello, i was just wondering if anybody know how to make skins and load them in windows

i would like to do that, so if anybody know that would be great :D:D:D

You mean themes, right?

Why do people get this program when they felt the need to make something which they'd need this for, anyways? *sighs*

ya i want to make themes in windows, i just dont know how to make or load them. I will try the program toe_head2001 linked though

thanks

1000sigwithout1000.png

My deviantART iGraphix

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this on your page if you're one of the 4% who will.

skilletism (n.) - The abnormal liking of the band "Skillet". (see PANHEAD)

panhead n. - an individual who shows extreme enthusiasm for the band Skillet. Generally driving for hours to concerts with frying pans riding shotgun.

It's a lot more work than you think...

You'll need to create your own taskbar, window border, minimize button, maximize button, help button, close button, a generic button (i.e. O.K/Cancel), a checkbox, and an entire start menu, just to name a few, and all of those need at least 3 images (for when the button is disabled, highlighted, and pressed). If you open just one MS theme file, you'll realize all the work put into it (over 200 images in total). And if you want to make your theme actualy match, you'll have to create your own icons (My Computer, My Documents, My Pictures, My Music, My Videos, Search, Internet Explorer, Control Pane, Help & Support, and Run, from the top of my head).

This is my alternative:

Get the uxtheme patcher, download your favorite theme, get the XN Resource Editor, and open the theme. From there, you can edit the bitmaps and save it. The only downfall is that your theme would not be legit to upload to the internet (illegal to steal one's work without permission). That's why I only customize themes under the Creative Commons license.

EDIT:

Why do people get this program when they felt the need to make something which they'd need this for, anyways? *sighs*

You may want to rephrase that, because I don't have any idea what you mean...

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

twtr | dA | tmblr | yt | fb