different colours in a sequenz picture

!-You need to change your topic title before it is locked. The Rules (noticeably placed in the orange coloured box at the top, see it?) dictate that topic titles must be descriptive and non generic. 'Problem' could mean essentially anything and not your particular problem.-!

As for your question:

• - Select each section and use either Curves (Adjustments > Curves, Luminosity from the drop down) or Brightness / Contrast (the Adjustments menu again) to adjust the brightness of each segment. Also in Curves, you could try adjusting the individual colours, whether this would help or not is for you to experiment with.

• - Use the Clone Stamp ( :CloneStamp: ) to remove the creases/lines. This may not be necessary but could help all the while.

If you require the details on the use of any of the above tools then refer to the Help Documents accessed through F1 whilst in Paint.NET.

You will have to experiment with the above techniques and also try out the other tools and adjustments available in Paint.NET plus that of the Plugin Section.

EDIT: wording reorder.

Could be a case of both, Hellfire010. Phil92 did mention about difference in colour as well, hence Curves, etc., but also it does look as though Phil92 is attempting to construct his own montage, in which case the technique employed in the tutorial you linked to will be invaluable.

Phil, could you provide an unmarked image (preferably the .pdn when all of the layers, if possible) so that I could post a mini-tutorial for you. I think you want to blend the images together, but I'm having trouble understanding exactly what you mean.

For example, i'm not sure what you mean by "another brightness."

If you mean the color/brightness of the snow where the pictures meet, then I can show you how to do it.

EDIT: Phil is sending it to me via email.

(might take a little while for me to make the mini-tutorial)

HellRiverSig3_stretch.png

Ok, I changed my mind about how to go about this. Instead of using the gradient tool to gradually go into the next image, use the recoloring tool :RecoloringTool: .

First, use the color picker tool :ColorPicker: and select the color you want the snow to be (around (640, 150) on layer 3 of the image you provided) as your primary color (left click). Next, select the color you want to change (around (750, 230) on layer 4) as the secondary color (right click). 50% tolerance worked well for me. Change the brush size to about 50 to 80, and on layer 4 brush over the snow area with the recoloring tool :RecoloringTool: . Repeat as needed (with different colors) for other areas, such as the ramp and other sections of snow.

If the edges still seem to clash too much, now try using the gradient tool :GradientTool: in transparency mode :AlphaChannel: instead of color mode :AllColorChannels: along the edges, or even the feather/antialias plugin effects.

Does this help?

There might be some people on the forum who can speak both English and German, and would be willing to translate. I'll run it through babelfish and see if it helps, but being an online translator it probably won't be much use.

Ok, I changed my mind about how to go about this. Instead of using the gradient tool to gradually go into the next image, use the recoloring tool :RecoloringTool: .

First, use the color picker tool :ColorPicker: and select the color you want the snow to be (around (640, 150) on layer 3 of the image you provided) as your primary color (left click). Next, select the color you want to change (around (750, 230) on layer 4) as the secondary color (right click). 50% tolerance worked well for me. Change the brush size to about 50 to 80, and on layer 4 brush over the snow area with the recoloring tool :RecoloringTool: . Repeat as needed (with different colors) for other areas, such as the ramp and other sections of snow.

If the edges still seem to clash too much, now try using the gradient tool :GradientTool: in transparency mode :AlphaChannel: instead of color mode :AllColorChannels: along the edges, or even the feather/antialias plugin effects.

Does this help?

I do not know how accurate this is. Altavista.com translated it for me.

O.K., änderte ich meinen Verstand über, wie man über dieses geht. Anstatt, das Steigungwerkzeug zu benutzen, um in das folgende Bild stufenweise einzusteigen, benutzen Sie das recoloring Werkzeug :RecoloringTool: .

Zuerst benutzen Sie das Farbe Pickerwerkzeug :ColorPicker: und wählen Sie die Farbe vor, die Sie den Schnee (um (640, 150) auf Schicht 3 des Bildes stellten Sie) als zur Verfügung Ihre Primärfarbe (linkes Klicken) sein wünschen. Zunächst wählen Sie die Farbe vor, die Sie ändern möchten (um (750, 230) auf Schicht 4) als der Sekundärfarbe (rechtem Klicken). die 50% Toleranz funktionierte gut für mich. Ändern Sie die Bürste Größe bis ungefähr 50 bis 80 und auf Bürste der Schicht 4 über dem Schnebereich mit dem recoloring Werkzeug :RecoloringTool: . Wiederholen Sie, wie (mit unterschiedlichen Farben) für andere Bereiche, wie die Rampe und andere Abschnitte des Schnees gebraucht.

Wenn die Ränder noch scheinen, zuviel zusammenzustoßen, versuchen Sie jetzt, das Steigungwerkzeug :GradientTool: im Transparentmodus :AlphaChannel: anstelle vom Farbe Modus :AllColorChannels: entlang den Rändern oder sogar den feather/antialias steckbaren Effekten.

diese Hilfe?

Probably makes very little sense. :|

Please read the rules. No swearing, not even censored swearing. The link is in the orange box near the top of the page.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.