Request for the line/curve tool

Boo

I would like to be albe to add more nubs to lines :LineCurveTool: :)

shift+click between 2 nubs to add one in the middle of them or something like that :P

i don't think i need to explain why this would be handy :)

or do i? O.o

99403110jm2.jpg

This may be of some temporary use use...

!-Before stepping further, though, this is not an official solution and you use at your own risk. I personally have not tried it, but others have encountered both benefits and downfalls alike. It is advised that you read the entire topic first before trying it, however that's just to be safe and fully aware of what could happen, it is, of course, completely your decision.-!

http://paintdotnet.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=20312

Do tell is this works out for you.

This is a frequent request (though I'm not sure it is in the frequent requests thread...) and I believe that Rick said it would require the rendering architecture he's creating for version 4.0. But I'm not sure if he's considering it...

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

!-Before stepping further, though, this is not an official solution and you use at your own risk. I personally have not tried it, but others have encountered both benefits and downfalls alike. It is advised that you read the entire topic first before trying it, however that's just to be safe and fully aware of what could happen, it is, of course, completely your decision.-!

well if there would be nubs between every line you draw with polyline it would almost be perfect :)

isay almost because perfect would be to add as many as you want in a normal line:)

99403110jm2.jpg

!-Before ste........ecision.-!

i have a problem :o

when moving the nubs with normal line curve tool and pressing enter or anything else to finish my curve the curve goes back to a straight line :/

Ok, well this was only supposed to be a technical example not something that was going to be officially or unofficially supported.
The_next_thousand_words_by_0_ASH_0.png

All creations Ash + Paint.NET [ Googlepage | deviantArt | Club PDN | PDN Fan ]