Paint.NET v3.20 Preview

Hellfire010

Wrong. Its PDN 4.0.

PDN n+1!

What is the expected size increase for the download of 3.2 vs. 3.1?

For me, that happiness comes with PdN n+0.10. :-)

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

Nice!!! Now you're going to make me anticipate. :P

Do you have a predicted release date?

The first news I have is a release date for Paint.NET v3.20: December 15th is the planned date. This means I am hoping to have a beta out by mid-November at the absolute latest.

:-)

C'mon, you can do better than that... :-)

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.

Nice!!! Now you're going to make me anticipate. :P

Do you have a predicted release date?

The first news I have is a release date for Paint.NET v3.20: December 15th is the planned date. This means I am hoping to have a beta out by mid-November at the absolute latest.

:-)

C'mon, you can do better than that... :-)

Oh. I didn't see that. :P

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

Hey, Rick. What if you released it on December 25th as a Christmas gift to us PdN users? :P

Seriously.

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

Wait, so you want to bump it back ten days?

Tell ya what. You wait until the 25th to download it. The rest of us will take it on the 15th. :-)

Wait, so you want to bump it back ten days?

Tell ya what. You wait until the 25th to download it. The rest of us will take it on the 15th. :-)

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

3.10 to 3.20. That's quite a jump. I didn't think we'd get their till another year or so.

3.10-3.20 is a standard several-month jump. 2.0 to 3.0, IIRC, was a year-and-a-half. 3.0-3.10 was about three or four months.

Woah! It's been that recently that 3.10 was released?

Yeesh...seems like forever! :-) In a good way, of course.

January 26th?

I feel old PDN-wise now!

Yeah, but we can all laugh at Rick for being the oldest.

You old fart!

Paint.NET v3.20

This release is still in the planning stages. We are hoping to include a metadata editor, HD Photo support, the ability to save and load presets for some adjustments (such as Curves), and major improvements for developers who want to write plugins. This release will also make use of and require the .NET Framework 3.0.

"...ability to save and load presets for some adjustments (such as Curves)"

REALLY? First I heard of that. This makes me even more impatient! :P

HellRiverSig3_stretch.png

Oh. That paragraph is out of date. That feature will not be in 3.20. Nor will HD Photo. .NET 3.x is just way too big a download right now, for my comfort.

The Paint.NET Blog: https://blog.getpaint.net/

Donations are always appreciated! https://www.getpaint.net/donate.html

forumSig_bmwE60.jpg

How come I never noticed this... ?

It all sounds very interesting! :)

v An excellent open–source strategy game—highly recommended.

"I wish I had never been born," she said. "What are we born for?"

"For infinite happiness," said the Spirit. "You can step out into it at any moment..."