Windows (toolbars) won't stay where I put them!!

In paint.net, the 'windows' (is what the help file calls them), i'm talking about the things with the select tools on, and also the thing with the colour picker on, and the things with the layers controls on. know what I'm talking about?

Good.

Well, if I move them out of the way, next time I open paint.net, they've moved back.

Now, (having two monitors) it was quite refreshing to be able to put these on the second monitor, a feature which many programs won't allow, however, they just don't stay there, and when I open paint.net again, they're back in their original places, and invariably, back in the way again.

Does anyone know a way to solve this?

Thanks.

...when I open paint.net again, they're back in their original places, and invariably, back in the way again.

I agree, this is annoying! :x

I know in VB it would be a simple (i.e. small and fast fix) reg key that could be saved, don't know about PDN since it was not written in VB.

tk

...when I open paint.net again, they're back in their original places, and invariably, back in the way again.

I agree, this is annoying! :x

I know in VB it would be a simple (i.e. small and fast fix) reg key that could be saved, don't know about PDN since it was not written in VB.

tk

it would be easy in any language...

it would be easy in any language...

That's kind of what I assumed, but I'm only familiar with VB so I couldn't speak to other languages. Since it's pretty elementry in VB, I assume it is that way in other languages as well.

Now, we just have to figure out what ceremonial sacrifice we need to make to appease the PDN Gods so this can get added... :D

tk