How to write texts over an image?

buildcreativity

Thank you for taking the time to read this post. I 'm still new here and have constantly been reading and learning all that I can ever since I joined this awesome forum.

My question is, how can I write texts over an image? I 'd like to get that done, save it to my desktop and upload the image to an image hosting company I 'm with. Thanks for your help!

Make a new layer ( :AddNewLayer: ) and then use the text tool ( :TextTool: ) to type your text.

Then, you'll need to save it as a .PNG or .JPG (I recommend PNG) to upload it.

Hope this helps!

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

Rubrica - I always recommend typing text on a new layer.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.

use the text tool in the tool box its an A and pick a primary color this is the color of the text and make a new layer and write on it and if you want a cool effect you can press F4 and then the layer properties show up and change the layer blending mode to anything or you can make it less visable with layer ocabicty (sorry i spell bad)

Monkeyyyyyyyyyyyy-1.gif

You mean "Opacity," but yes. That is how you do it.

Also, FYI - When you've hit "submit" and you see the message that an answer has already been posted, don't go ahead and submit it. I don't know if that's what happened here, but I just thought I'd throw that out there :-)

Glad to help. :-)