writing/ images

I'm guessing this post was overlooked because no one has any idea of what you are talking about.

How about, instead of bumping your post, you should add a more vivid description.

My only though on your actual question, take a look at the oblique plugin for making your images slanted (this can be found by using search, see below).

Also, check out the rules...

Rules:

1) Before you ask for or about ANYTHING:

• 1. Read the FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions),
http://paintdotnet.12.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?t=489
2. Search for your answer, http://searchpaint.net
3. Read the Popular Feature Requests posting. If it's already there, don't ask for it. Seriously. Don't. http://paintdotnet.12.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?t=3455

Take responsibility for your own intelligence. 😉 -Rick Brewster

Layers > Rotate/Zoom. Or Ctrl+Shift+Z, it's the same thing. Use the "ball" on the far left of the dialog.

Hope this helps!

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

Well, you don't HAVE to zoom. you can just rotate if you want. Just move the ball around until it matches up with the door.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.

no but it is simple just make a new layer and deselect the other layer and then put 50 on there

now use the magic wand tool to select the numbers

then make the other layer visible

and finally just use right click to rotate

SIG-2.gif

HAHA...im an agent :D and ur not

Oh, I think I understand...You didn't put the text on a new layer, did you?

You need to do that before rotate/zoom will work.

bump, anyone?

Don't be so impatient as to bump your thread that quick. That's extremely rude.

Is it just me, or has that been happening a lot more in recent days? Maybe an addition to the rules?

bump, anyone?

Don't be so impatient as to bump your thread that quick. That's extremely rude.

Is it just me, or has that been happening a lot more in recent days? Maybe an addition to the rules?

Good idea.

I just added rule #25 and #26.

Awesome:-)If people read it, we're in business.

They used to be an announcement back when they were Q&GD, back on the old server (paintdotnet.12.forumer.com). Didn't work any better then. :-)

They used to be an announcement back when they were Q&GD, back on the old server (paintdotnet.12.forumer.com).

I know.

Didn't work any better then. :-)

In my feelings it got worse since the server change. Maybe there are just more new users in the same period of time. But that's the reason why I suggested to copy The Rules to every section. I think some people just visit the plugin section directly (maybe via the link in the program) and then sign in and go back from the index page to "plugins" without having a look on the rest.

I know.

Yeah, I thought you were there! But I wasn't sure.

But that's the reason why I suggested to copy The Rules to every section.
I agree.

The most important point is that in fact the moderators/admins would (perhaps, but with high possibility) have less work. Of course it is work to copy The Rules to each section (and every change to them), but The Rules aren't changed that often, and it is more work in my eyes to close/edit all the threads that wouldn't be wrong when the respective users would have read The Rules. 99% of the persons who vulnerate The Rules don't do it willingly, I think. Indeed, there will ever be people who will not read them even when they are shown in each section, as there are people who post plugin requests in the plugin section (I mean the annoncement which is there). The point is to reduce the number. In the last weeks I had sometimes the impression no user reads The Rules. The best thing would be if The Rules would be displayed instead of the index page when you create a new account. I have no idea if this is possible.

Also I think even the new users who realize "Forum Rules" on the main page may think they would just be some recommendations for e.g. behaviour (I remember this funny sentence "There is only one person speaking at the same time" my teachers said in the first classes, with massive impact). Actually I would be interested in what people say who broke The Rules. (The point is I just can write my own opinion, and I did know The Rules long before I created my account.)

Last thing for me is the following: I never intended to start a topic about The Rules, and considering the title of the actual topic "writing/ images", this is very offtopic. If anybody is interested in this thing, feel free to make a new thread about it. And of course it is not my problem how the staff treats this issue, I know The Rules and try my best not to break them. Over and out.