freshman sparrow

sparrow

hi,

I'm new here, been using Paint.net for a while now and decided to sign up, hope it was worth it. :D

so i was hoping for maby a little bit of help getting around the site, like where certain things are and such.

i might post some of my work here soon.

oh and guess where my name came from... i looked out the window :roll:

cheers

sparrow.

siggy.png

'Ello Sparrow. Welcome aboard, mate! :D

v An excellent open–source strategy game—highly recommended.

"I wish I had never been born," she said. "What are we born for?"

"For infinite happiness," said the Spirit. "You can step out into it at any moment..."

Greetings, friend!

For navigating the site, most of the things you'll need to know are spelled out in the Forum Rules section, such as general posting guidelines, desired sig size, and where you should post your images for critique and comment. Also, there are Announcement threads at the top of each board that contain specific guidelines for that board, such as the "Publishing Only" statements at the top of the Plugins and Tutuorials boards.

The names of the boards are descriptive, and each board has a full description under its name on the Index page which outlines the content that board contains. So, if you're looking for plugins to enhance your Paint.NET experience, then the Plugins board is where you want to go. Tutorials are under the Tutorials board, the Bugs & Troubleshooting board is for if you've found a bug, et cetera.

Questions and General Discussion and The Overflow both contain chat threads and game threads. The distinction between the two is Q&GD is for chat about Paint.NET and image creation / manipulation competition games, and TO (not Terrell Owens... <_<) contains chat about anything not related to Paint.NET and word association / hurt-heal / question -type games.

So, I believe that covers most of the basics of what you need to know about the board. If you're looking for a specific something and just can't find it, simply ask and someone will point you in the right direction. This board is full of uncannily nice people who will be happy to help. I often wonder how nice people found their way onto the Internet, but if they're going to be on, I'm glad they end up here.

Welcome, and enjoy your stay. :)

I am not a mechanism, I am part of the resistance;

I am an organism, an animal, a creature, I am a beast.

~ Becoming the Archetype