Groove support??

Mike Ryan

This may be asking for a lot, and I dont necessarily need it, but if there is anyway to get Microsoft Office Groove support for Paint.Net, it would seriously be the best thing that has ever happened to Paint.Net. If a workspace could work on an image at the same time, it would save so much time for me. Once again, I dont need it, but it would be amazingly awesome to have it. Thanks!

signature.png

In Microsoft Office Groove you are able to create workspaces in which connected users can communicate and use various tools on a project. For instance, all users in a Workspace could work on a Powerpoint Project. So, what I am asking is if there is anyway to allow a Workspace to work on a Paint.Net project. The only thing is, Groove requires a special template to display and use the commands a program uses before it can become a tool.

signature.png

In Microsoft Office Groove you are able to create workspaces in which connected users can communicate and use various tools on a project. For instance, all users in a Workspace could work on a Powerpoint Project. So, what I am asking is if there is anyway to allow a Workspace to work on a Paint.Net project. The only thing is, Groove requires a special template to display and use the commands a program uses before it can become a tool.

The thing is, that it basically means that PDN 4.0 will have to be re-designed ever more. Also, I'd also believe that it would be easier to communicate by re-sending the file to each peson in a rota kinda style. Apart from that, I'd think it'd take away the simplicity image from PDN.

Multiple people working on a single image via the internet? That sounds quite interesting, though I personally doubt Paint.NET will have it any time soon.

HellRiverSig3_stretch.png

This may be asking for a lot, and I dont necessarily need it, but if there is anyway to get Microsoft Office Groove support for Paint.Net, it would seriously be the best thing that has ever happened to Paint.Net. If a workspace could work on an image at the same time, it would save so much time for me. Once again, I dont need it, but it would be amazingly awesome to have it. Thanks!

It's not going to happen.

The Paint.NET Blog: https://blog.getpaint.net/

Donations are always appreciated! https://www.getpaint.net/donate.html

forumSig_bmwE60.jpg