Sign in to follow this  
david.atwell

Hurt and Heal (+/-) 2: Video Game Franchises - METROID WINS!

Psh silly people, do you know how dull & void your lives would be without music ;)

[/rant]

Anyway, PC should be included in the games consoles, The Nintendo 64 should be included too as it had the best Bond game ever on it.

I knoez ( ;) ) you do David, it's just a little disappointing that something games related won, again. Yeah, music is great, & being a musician I love it even more :D. My last CD purchases were: Frank Zappa: The Best Of Frank Zappa, Sting: Ten Summoners Tales & The Modern Jazz Quartet: La Ronde Suite. :D

David, besides the Wii, PS3, and XBOX360, I think you should include (like Matt mentioned) the N64 and PC. I also think you should include past systems such as the SNES, PS, PS2, XBOX, Gamecube, et cetera. Some people (don't know who) may like the older systems.

These are just suggestions, and I just thought of these off the top of my head. You (and others) may be able to think of other consoles.

I would include DS and PSP aswell, but wouldn't include the Xbox and Gamecube. So the list would be:

1. [*:bdd94]Wii
    [*:bdd94]Xbox 360
    [*:bdd94]PS3
    [*:bdd94]Nintendo DS
    [*:bdd94]PSP
    [*:bdd94]PS2
    [*:bdd94]Pfft... who cares about consoles when I have my PC!

But.... the PS3 plays PS3 games, PS2 games, DVDs, Blueray, and you can even fit an operating system (most commonly, Ubuntu) in there...

EDIT: It even plays PSX games!

Me, too! :-)

Yeah, just because something can do a whole bunch of stuff doesn't mean I'll want to pay USD$600 for it.

I voted for plugins ;)

Surprising, right?

Yeah, since you'd have 3/4 of the options on the starting board... ;-)

Also, I can't include PSP, Nintendo DS, or Game Boy; (+/-)#3 is about Video Game Consoles, not Video Game Systems. Besides, adding those makes it WAY too big.