Hurt and Heal (+/-) 2: Video Game Franchises - METROID WINS!

CONGRATULATIONS METROID!

Samus Aran and her fellow bounty hunter pals finished Link and his Princess off with a decisive, phazon-charged blow to the face. Ganon rejoiced.

:-)

The poll for next topic will be up very soon.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

Andrew D killed Zelda off, not Rubrica. The win is valid. As hard as it is for me to say it...

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.

*sniff* poor Link...

All right, poll is posted. You have seven days! Let's make a topic, shall we?

NEWS: The next Hurt and Heal will probably start sometime this weekend. The poll runs until Saturday, but I may extend it longer depending upon how many votes I get. Right now, I don't have nearly enough. If I don't have to extend it, the next one will start on Sunday; if I do, it'll probably be either Monday or Tuesday.

But let's not have it come to that, shall we? :-)

You'll have to ask Rubrica, 'twas his suggestion...:-)

Maybe not "rubbish," but maybe not what one would call "good," either... :-)

It could be an excellent idea, if you included characters from foreign languages.

Ooh, clever. I never thought of that.

Twenty votes is somewhat pitiful...but Video Game Consoles win! Sorry, MattBlackLamb. :-( I was with you. Hopefully we'll have something music-related next time...

All right, so- what do we want to put on the slate this go-'round?

Obviously, the Next-Gens:

Wii

PS3

XBox360

But I'd also like to get some Classics on there. What would you like to include?

Archived