Hurt and Heal (+/-) 2: Video Game Franchises - METROID WINS!

What did I just get done saying in the last post? *taps foot on ground with serious face*

Fixed it, :D (kind-of)

[35] The Legend of Zelda series

[45] The Metroid series

[30] The Super Mario series

Although all three are good series, I would have to say that Metroid is the most fun. Of all three, It is the least repetitive. For example, in every Mario game released since Donkey Kong, your goal is to save Peach.

Bah Humbug! Zelda is far better than Mario!

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

Less talking! More (+/-)ing! NO OFFTOPIC FOR YOU!! game nazi> :-)

Also, start throwing out suggestions for the next (+/-) within the next few days. I'd like to have a couple to vote on before this one ends.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.

Maybe they'll all die...

[35] The Legend of Zelda series

[40] The Metroid series

[25] The Super Mario series

v An excellent open–source strategy game—highly recommended.

"I wish I had never been born," she said. "What are we born for?"

"For infinite happiness," said the Spirit. "You can step out into it at any moment..."

[40] The Legend of Zelda series

[40] The Metroid series

[15] The Super Mario series

That's impossible. :-) Sorry, Mario.

[45] The Legend of Zelda series

[40] The Metroid series

[5] The Super Mario series

Die, MARIO!! Live, Zelda!!! Mwah ha ha ha!

I dislike the Metroid Series and the Super Mario Series equally. I don't hate either of those series, but I just like Zelda the best.

Hi. This is my signature. :)

[25] The Legend of Zelda series

[50] The Metroid series

[-5] The Super Mario series (Dead)

Something music based next time please, David :D

dA

Son, someday you will make a girl happy for a short period of time. Then she'll leave you & be with men that are ten times

better than you can imagine. These men are called musicians. :D

It's all up to the votes, but we're going to need something more specific than "Music" :-) Favorite band has WAY too many options. Maybe favorite genre? Favorite instrument? Favorite decade in music? Let's narrow it down. But keep this epic battle between Zelda and Metroid going! GO LINK!!

Archived