Sign in to follow this  
david.atwell

Hurt and Heal (+/-) 2: Video Game Franchises - METROID WINS!

[60] The Legend of Zelda series

[15] The Worms series

[55] The Metroid series

[60] The Super Mario series

Noooo The elder Scrolls are out. :(

Can't believe no-one on here likes worms :(

Edit: ok so people do like worms but still...

Oh, & I have played the elder scrolls series, Morrowind ate up loads of time in my early teens, I got oblivion & haven't played it that much.

[05] The Worms series

[55] The Metroid series

[65] The Super Mario series

[50] The Legend of Zelda series

[-5] The Worms series DEAD Muhh Muh Muh... :twisted:

[60] The Metroid series

[70] The Super Mario series

So now your choices are 1) Nintendo 2) Nintendo or 3) Nintendo.

I know... a lot of choice there...

What you can do:

You may hurt a choice by subtracting 10 from its score.

You may heal a choice by adding 5 to its score.

(You should do both of these in each turn)

You have to hurt one of them, it's in the rules.

Not really...

I was not sure whether to go with William's or not....I went with Beatron's instead...I will edit it if somebody (preferably david) tells me to go with William's

[45] The Legend of Zelda series

[50] The Metroid series

[80] The Super Mario serie

Well, the rules are pretty silent on this matter...but I have intended it to say you have to both hurt and heal at the same time. I've always thought it made things more interesting. :-) I think the easiest solution is to just play uH's scoreboard as it stands; I'll clarify the rules now. Deal? :-)

[45] The Metroid series

[60] The Super Mario series

These are all my favorite, but I believe I like the Zelda series the most and the Metroid series the least.

[70] The Legend of Zelda series

[40] The Metroid series

[40] The Super Mario series

I really like the Zelda Series. The Super Mario series I like, but it is starting to get a little bit too old. I mean I know they keep coming out with new games, but it's just still boring/old.

[40] The Metroid series

[45] The Super Mario series

[55] The Legend of Zelda series

[45] The Metroid series

[30] The Super Mario series

This game died for me when Worms went out. :(

Edit: I only noticed when I checked back to see what you'd posted.

MattBlackLamb, have you looked at the message you posted? The color tag got jumbled up with the other stuff. I don't know if you've noticed this or not.

EDIT: Okay, well never mind the previous text.

[35] The Legend of Zelda series

[50] The Metroid series

[35] The Super Mario series

I'm trying to keep the Zelda-Mario battle going so Metroid will get more time to flourish. Yes, I'm evil :twisted:

EDIT@adhanberry: Why do you hate Metroid? At least they actually have a storyline while Mario doesn't at all (just to save a princess).

In Metroid Prime 1 for example, your objective is to save Tallon IV from being taken over by the Space Pirates, a devious and evil force that has been plaguing the solar system for a millenia. The Pirates have already obliterated the planet Zebes when their leader, the Mother Brain, was destroyed by Samus Aran. Now those evil creatures are at it again, experimenting with a radioactive substance called "Phazon", which is used to genetically engineer innocent creatures like the Shriekbat into amor-enhanced, Samus-destroying animals that threaten the Galactic Federation.

Your player, Samus Aran, is a bounty hunter whose parents were killed by Space Pirates, and is out for revenge. After her parents' death, she lived with the Chozo, an ancient and religious society that inhabits Tallon IV. Over the years, the Chozo had become one of the most technologically advanced groups in the universe, exceeding the Space Pirates. Their 16 most sacred artifacts which unlock a great unknown power are now being sought out by the Pirates, now led by Ridley, in order to unlock its mystery and conquer the planet. Samus is the only one that can stop it, by finding those artifacts and destroying the creatures in the way and later, face Ripley herself (as well as the Metroid Prime).

That was my summary, but there's a lot more to it. You can scan around places like Pirate bases and the Chozo Ruins for literature on their culture, experiences, and for the Pirates, experimentation logs.