Monthly Skinning Competition Discussion -- #5 is over

Helio

MSC #5 Topic  

55 members have voted

1. 1. MSC #5 Topic

• Winamp
    • Desktop Widget (Yahoo clock)
    • OS screenshot pack (Boot, Login, Desktop, Folder)
    • Cursor Pack
    • Browser (Firefox, Opera, Safari)
    • Paint.NET forum
    • deviantART
    • Wikipedia
    • Car
    • deviantID (deviantART)

Okay... You know, I didn't quite give you two weeks to create, so we will make the deadline Friday, the 26th. ;)

v An excellent open–source strategy game—highly recommended.

"I wish I had never been born," she said. "What are we born for?"

"For infinite happiness," said the Spirit. "You can step out into it at any moment..."

Okay... You know, I didn't quite give you two weeks to create, so we will make the deadline Friday, the 26th. ;)

I was so excited too.. and i still wanted to add more stuff... oh well

omExTE6.png

Well, time to work out some kinks. To be honest Bb00, I screamed "Yes!" in my head when you said you might not get your entry in *self-loathing*.

I'm supposing that I'll make the MoonMedia Player in my free time. Unless we're not allowed to edit our posts Helio? That would be unfair to those who posted before the deadline extension (me).

No, I don't believe you're allowed to edit your entry once submitted (that's why I'm holding back on mine).

BTW, as the competition stands, I'm voting for Blooper (though I'm kinda partial on the window's title bar background).

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

twtr | dA | tmblr | yt | fb

The steely thing? It's easy as heck. If I understand, that's what you like. Or is it what you don't?

I posted my entry in a hurry because of the deadline, but now, it's been extended after I posted. I would have worked it out more if the deadline was longer from the start.

Stephan, with points, you ehm... win. :roll:

Edit: Oh I get it! Then you're thinking 'What is voting for??'... If you take a closer look you'll see that each vote you get is worth 1 point. At the end, whoever has the most points is the new super-ultra-champion. ;)

"For infinite happiness," said the Spirit. "You can step out into it at any moment..."

Stephan, with points, you ehm... win. :roll:

Edit: Oh I get it! Then you're thinking 'What is voting for??'... If you take a closer look you'll see that each vote you get is worth 1 point. At the end, whoever has the most points is the new super-ultra-champion. ;)

Yes, but say everyone got about the same votes, and one would win by an edge because he has more icons then the one with the most votes... Would that be fair?

Maybe 2 categories are in order...one for skill(based on votes) and one for perseverance(content based points). :D

Take responsibility for your own intelligence. 😉 -Rick Brewster

Thanks a ton. I was trying to finish it but I had to work. Now maybe I have time.

Seconds BB00's idea. Right now it seems like if you dont get all the points possible to begin with, you wont have a chance to win.

I'm still alive!

The steely thing? It's easy as heck. If I understand, that's what you like. Or is it what you don't?

Well, I used to be a Vista-esque graphics fan, but now I'm a minimalist (I practice the religion of Minimalism).

BTW, I also like BB00's idea.

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

twtr | dA | tmblr | yt | fb

Well, I used to be a Vista-esque graphics fan, but now I'm a minimalist (I practice the religion of Minimalism).

BTW, I also like BB00's idea.

An extreme minimalist. I mean, how can you use that Firefox set-up? :?

Submission is extended to tomorrow midnight because of the forum acting up!

Posted at last... Wanted to post it earlier, but indeed, the forum acted up, rendering me impotent to post it...

Hope you accept ma entry..(I hope i put my entry in the right place!)

Yes you did! Good job!

I find it funny that Jerkfight's OS is called S Atlantis, just like you :D

Thats because he's the one who introduced me to paint.net.

And we kind of made a kiddish software company... and are company name is S Atlantis

omExTE6.png

And now the student has beaten the teacher! :D

You're still very good, satlantis :wink:

Helio has accepted my media player; I'm editing my post before the deadline :o

Oh my Science! Smiley roll :lol:

I want to add stuff too...

omExTE6.png

Alright, you have 1 hour and a half I think... The thing is, I posted a few hours before the first deadline. You posted after the extension. Now, I'm not sure Helio is going to give you permission to edit your post in the next few hours... :(

Alright, you have 1 hour and a half I think... The thing is, I posted a few hours before the first deadline. You posted after the extension. Now, I'm not sure Helio is going to give you permission to edit your post in the next few hours... :(

he did ! Yah 4 me

omExTE6.png

:lol: Your very right! Jekrfight is much better than i'll eva be.... im jus a newbie! But its true that i told him about PDN, i actually design and make Internet Browsers... ( which jus happens to be called the S Atlantis WebNavigator!) :D i use Paint Dot Net to make the graphics for it! (jerkfight helps me A LOT with the graphics) hmmmm... maybe if next months skinning compitition is for a CUSTOM internet browser.. I might jus do better than before. (P.S. - The browser that I made for the operating system is real sucky... I was workin on a tight schedule, I could have done a lot better.)